Episode 28 — Make It Snow

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Well, even if you aren't walking in a winter wonderland you can treat your ears to a holly jolly time with Candy, Cora, Seedy, and our new friend Barry O'Metric. Join us this week as we continue on our voyage to Christmas!

#2 Julia Hays

Earwolf Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey native. New to Los Angeles.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

When Barry O’Metric said "Why don't you stick your goddamn face out the window and look?" I let out a Jimmy Pardo-esque guffaw at my place of employment. Thanks for that, Barry!

#3 Podricast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

hot damn, when you girls go on your mischievous monster (cute gremlin?) voice tangents (i wonder if anyone else will know what i'm talking about) i crack up every time...cora especially does this to me

#4 Clint F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:14 AM

Podricast... I know exactly what you are talking about. It kills me every time. My boy and I were just at the store last night to pick up some chicken and I kept telling him to hurry up and find the "Chiyucken" in my best Apple voice. He had no idea what I was talking about but it was funny to me so who cares what he thinks. He's a kid. He thinks 3 Ninjas is the greatest movie ever soooooo....

Anyway... Great show Girls! Loved it as always and Chris Hardwick was great.

#5 Kristopher Mills

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

I always forget to post how much I love your show. I look forward to the new song every week, it is always the highlight of my day.

#6 Tom Brien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:00 AM

I don't usually listen to this but IT WAS GREAT! I love hearing at the end when she figures out "I have three things to plug" was a joke.

And that they wouldn't drop the donkey impression