πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 28 β€” Make It Snow

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Well, even if you aren't walking in a winter wonderland you can treat your ears to a holly jolly time with Candy, Cora, Seedy, and our new friend Barry O'Metric. Join us this week as we continue on our voyage to Christmas!

When Barry O’Metric said "Why don't you stick your goddamn face out the window and look?" I let out a Jimmy Pardo-esque guffaw at my place of employment. Thanks for that, Barry!

hot damn, when you girls go on your mischievous monster (cute gremlin?) voice tangents (i wonder if anyone else will know what i'm talking about) i crack up every time...cora especially does this to me

Podricast... I know exactly what you are talking about. It kills me every time. My boy and I were just at the store last night to pick up some chicken and I kept telling him to hurry up and find the "Chiyucken" in my best Apple voice. He had no idea what I was talking about but it was funny to me so who cares what he thinks. He's a kid. He thinks 3 Ninjas is the greatest movie ever soooooo....

Anyway... Great show Girls! Loved it as always and Chris Hardwick was great.

I always forget to post how much I love your show. I look forward to the new song every week, it is always the highlight of my day.

I don't usually listen to this but IT WAS GREAT! I love hearing at the end when she figures out "I have three things to plug" was a joke.

And that they wouldn't drop the donkey impression

Sign in to follow this