🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 240 - Adam Lustick, Our Sad Friend

Sean is joined by ADAM LUSTICK from Corporate for a call-in show during a tragedy.

• Like 8

Couldn’t be a more accurate description dalty. I know besser doesn’t say it, but you’re doin a heck of a job brownie. The members of this board would like to all chip in and help buy you the good shampoo. Please provide your home address

• Like 8

hayes's distressed "SEAN?" whenever he calls in always gets me

• Like 8

heh was anyone else expecting that the podcast had CHANGED ITS PRIVACY POLICY

hit "like" if you're loving this topical post and i'll see if i can post some more stuff like this

• Like 7

Pretend that SEO is pronounced sous.

Sounds like Kevin* could use a SEO-chef.

*creep

• Like 7

I know we don't know each other apart from my actionable number of tweets to you, Chef Kevin, but if you could also put me down on the list of people you'll be reminding to let people know you care about them..................?

• Like 6

This one was tough to listen to from the jump. I lost my Pops in a muck accident just like the one Sean was describing. And it was one of the last of those racist boxes with the brown cornpop janitor on it.

• Like 8

Guys. Lets not forget, even with all the distractions of Kevin clearing his name as a physically abusive creeper or Dalton being deserving of some high end dry shampoo because of the mangerial style of besser; that this was a REALLY GREAT EPISODE.

This deserves a page 2 just so Hayes knows his straight talk wireless plan is dog shit.

So, what is your sprit animal?

mine is a monkey. Because I like to hang out in TREES and EVOLVE

• Like 7

my spirit animal is whatever one can best dunk all over you. probably one of those drinking bird things because they're constantly dunking.

• Like 6

I really don't want Kevin's mom to hear today's Pro Version. The mouth on that kid, and the things on that kid's mouth...

• Like 7

I really don't want Kevin's mom to hear today's Pro Version. The mouth on that kid, and the things on that kid's mouth...

I also hope his lady friend doesn't Google him again. Now "barber murderer" is surely going to be joining the ranks of top search suggestions for his name.

• Like 4

Also, my spirit animal is a wolf ghost because it's cool since it's a wolf and also it's a ghost so it can go through walls and probably fly if it wants to.

• Like 5

All your real friends wants it to fly Henry. If that’s what you want. It will fly.

Capture your dreams before they capture your urethra, son.

• Like 5

Thank you, that was beautiful and inspirational and I'll never forget my friends even after I finally achieve my wolf ghost aspirations. I'm going to play it safe and practice the flying thing first because I don't want to look silly if I bump into a wall or whatever lol! See you all in the cosmos! (I just decided it can fly into outer space too)

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this