🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 241 - Live from Onionfest

They really stumbled across some good stuff in this ep. primo stuff

• Like 6

For those not familiar - The Onion is actually very funny news. It'll say 'Southern Man Thought His Son Was Trapped in Madden 19 Video Game' or it says 'Jared Kushner Takes Break from Politics to Launch Special Range of Butt Cream' or 'Trump Buys All of Jared Kutcher's Special Butt Cream to Get Him Back to Work at Corruption' and then everyone says "hang on, this is real news," and then Onion say "gotcha! It's not real news - it just funny". Very, very nice for smart people like me (who just devour Politico) to get some comedy for once and nice to see The Boys involved.

• Like 6

they'll mention it in the second show, but apparently the cards against humanity creator wasn't the actual guy. it was one of his friends using his comp ticket.

• Like 5

they'll mention it in the second show, but apparently the cards against humanity creator wasn't the actual guy. it was one of his friends using his comp ticket.

oh it appears i have Made A Fool Of Myself Online, as i have just gotten to hayes's disclaimer in the middle of the episode whoopsie

• Like 7

dalton, how do i delete post? i must hide the evidence.

• Like 5

All the young people loved the new ads but hate capitalism.

• Like 7

Never going to let you forget this.

Edit: unless you genuinely want me to get rid of this

• Like 5

Never going to let you forget this.

Edit: unless you genuinely want me to get rid of this

i mean i could edit the post to say something funny but the damage has been done because i made 2 other posts hahahaha. i'm really leaning into this.

• Like 4

Genuinely touched by Sean saying he's at peace with my decision to give growing as a person and moving on a big "no tanks."

• Like 6

the pro version show was just as nice the second time around.

• Like 5

After he inevitably gets fired, I think I'll look back fondly on the Chef Kevin era of Handbook

• Like 6

seeing some ads around town for Jurassic World 2.

Heh. World 2 is starting to sound kinda nice with some of the stuff going on in the news these days, here's a reboot I wouldn't mind!! Sequel culture wouldn't be so bad in this instance, i mean have you checked the headlines recently yeesh. here's an ip that could use some freshening up, the friggin world today. heh heh.

im just being a little twisted here, but do be sure to check out the film though it looks superb

• Like 4

Nohorseman you so crazy man. Kind of like the world were living in, am I right?

• Like 5

More like UnYoungFest when Sean's around, right? Cause it's just the old people who like 'um like Hayes say in the ad.

• Like 5