🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 41 Preview (Cam Bert’s 3rd Pick)

In the immortal words of Third Eye Blind, “How’s it gonna be..?”

• Like 4

YOU KNOW???

That is literally all I know (and that I might or might not own it), which is more infuriating than not knowing anything >___>

• Like 5

That is literally all I know (and that I might or might not own it), which is more infuriating than not knowing anything >___>

There's only one answer...

Heyjude.gif

ETA: yes, I have "Across the Universe gif" bookmarked on my toolbar.

• Like 8

Sorry for the delay.

When I had to make my first pick I wrote down a listen of movies I wanted to do for Musical Mondays. So far we've done all but two of them. I'll save the other because I think it highly unlikely anybody will ever pick it. The other is a movie I bought last year to watch while I was sick and never got around to it. The movie by all accounts is not that good but it features another major star that we haven't encountered yet. Why do I want to watch it? Well, I love the movie Wall-E. It is my favourite Pixar movie and a movie that despite seeing it multiple times always makes me cry for reasons that that we don't really have to get into. If you've seen Wall-E, you know he finds and old VHS featuring a certain musical that becomes important to the plot. Well, we're going to do that. So I present to you my next choice for Musical Monday...

81DCRGg9gUL._SY445_.jpg

• Like 11

Great pick! I bought this a year ago but I haven’t watched it yet. This gives me a great excuse to do so!

• Like 2

I have a hard time imaging Walter Matthau as love interest to anybody but Jack Lemon.

• Like 4

Sorry all. Am still on vacation but wanted to check what the movie was. Good choice! I've seen it a couple times and will be ready to discuss on Monday.

• Like 2

I'll chime in on Wednesday... When I'm free from work stuff

• Like 2

I got distracted with Queer Eye season 2 and Father's Day stuff, but I should be able to watch this on Tuesday and join in late.

I've wanted to see this one too!

• Like 2

I got distracted with Queer Eye season 2 and Father's Day stuff, but I should be able to watch this on Tuesday and join in late.

I've wanted to see this one too!

Omfg season 2 of QE THOOOOOO

First episode immediately had me sobbing.

• Like 1

Omfg season 2 of QE THOOOOOO

First episode immediately had me sobbing.

So many tears! I'm shocked my eyes weren't super puffy the next day from all the crying.

That woman was AMAZING. Her personalized goodbyes to the guys, ugh heartbreaking.

• Like 1

Taylor and Sara, did you guys watch the OG Queery Eye? I saw Ted yesterday, petting the neighborhood cat.

• Like 4

Taylor and Sara, did you guys watch the OG Queery Eye? I saw Ted yesterday, petting the neighborhood cat.

Omg I did and that is amazing! That's exactly how I wanna see a famous person tbh. Petting a neighborhood cat.

• Like 2

I am so jealous. That's such an adorable celebrity sighting.

• Like 2