🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 242 - Julie Klausner, Our Pilot Season Friend

Julie Klausner is my favorite guest. Tony's ep - killer ep. Sean if you see this continue ironically singing popular songs. It gets funnier and funnier every time!~

• Like 8

Can we get a Roseanne's Living Room reboot?

These days? ....................... yes.

• Like 5

So maybe Bayonetta Bowser Bowser Jr. Captain Falcon Charizard Cloud Corrin Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Dr. Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja The Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Mewtwo Mii Brawler Mii Gunner Mii Fighter Mr. Game & Watch Ness Captain Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokémon Trainer R.O.B. the robot Robin Rosalina Roy Ryu Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus Daisy Spaltoon Inklings and Ridley are the Super Smash Bros,

But Hayes, Sean and Julie are the Super Laugh Bros!

• Like 9

Hi kids i know we all joke and have fun and this board is nothing but jokes and fun, but, in all earnesty, how great was the Lord Nikon pull?

• Like 5

Hi kids i know we all joke and have fun and this board is nothing but jokes and fun, but, in all earnesty, how great was the Lord Nikon pull?

Hack the Planet!

• Like 5

Can't wait to see what episodes next week brings us

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this