🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 243 - Jordan Morris, Our Sci-Fi Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by return guest JORDAN MORRIS who’s doing the “Bubble” sci-fi podcast and now he’s doing another one on this show.

• Like 7

Annoyed they didn't put

<-- this little guy in the show.

But I am not really annoyed and was lying. Funny ep.

• Like 7

won't post again in this thread until it's marked as "hot" see ya maybe suckas

• Like 4

good to have you back, CMB. lovely work as usual.

you too, dalton.

• Like 6

They were cruel to that poor, dumb animal...

• Like 6

...chef kevin.

Get it?

• Like 6

i'd like to dig further into the deadpool-type-character-appearing-in-various-periods-of-art concept that they were discussing for a moment. i've always seen deadpool as an arlecchino from commedia dell'arte. think about it! his katana is a nice substitute for the traditional slapstick, deadpool wears a mask much like arlecchino does, both are as horny as all get out, and they're both complete pranksters that routinely break the fourth wall! i will concede that deadpool's bright red suit is more similar to a typical pantalone than any arlecchino i've seen, but otherwise the comparison holds water!

• Like 4

After finding out this week's show is about a dystopian cyberfuture where technology has run amok (and which has a little something to say about stuff today), it made more sense that Stitcher didn't want me to hear it.

• Like 5

Talking%20Wood%20ProV%2021.jpg

wasn't exactly sure where to put this, supposedly long ago they used to do threads on here for each Pro Version but that seems highly improbable as i'm pretty sure earwolf staff is the only ones allowed to post ep threads and i'm also pretty sure that no one in the history of time has ever dared post rogue ep threads, but if someone did ever dare do such a deed i'd no doubt smile and feel as if there was some ray of hope left in the universe, apart from HH and its subsidiaries

• Like 6

I reckon they'll do popcorn gallery this week. So get thinking of some good questions.

• Like 6

hayes better not pull a fast one like last time

• Like 4