🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 553 - Let's Write On The White

Actor Lakeith Stanfield joins Scott to talk about his first performances, auditioning for FX’s Atlanta, and his new film Sorry to Bother You. Then, dialect coach Darlington Cassel stops by to take us through a selection of her accents, and department store employee Nancy Yi drops in to explain why she isn’t having fun at her job.

is this the biggest get yet???!!!?? pretty cool either way tbh

Not sure what to make of Lakeith. It seemed like he was simultaneously reserved and playing along. He opened up more as it went on and had some fun play with Ego and Mary.

I would've liked a pic of Drew Tarver, though.

Really liked the episode. I agree that Stanfield seemed to get more into it as the show went on. It seemed like he took the "improv" part of it to the extreme by throwing curveballs at the other guests but I still enjoyed it for the most part.

I personally enjoy how, when needed, Scott changes gears during a guest segment to ensure the show stays on the CBB track. It's a brave go-for-broke move on his part, and sometimes it's even funnier when his effort doesn't right the ship (the Maria Thayer show from a couple years ago comes to mind). In this case, the guest caught on and loosened up. Anyway, I enjoy those eps because it's Scott at his best.

• Like 2

lakeith: pop them collars

scott: and other such phrases

this ep was so good.

Lakeith low-key dropping catchphrases was the best

"jackass"

"bobshell"

• Like 1

I'm so woke right now. Go ahead and try to wake me up. I DARE YOU! can't do it because of how woke I am now

Edited by spookygoose

Sign in to follow this