🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode, and I think that this format works perfectly for improv. I was thinking that at the beginning of each episode there could be some sort of short introduction of the improvisers. This way the listener will know their voices and can better follow who is talking.

I'm living in Chicago right now, and there are so so so many truly great improvisers here that I think it'd be neat if there was something like a satellite "Chicago chapter" of improv4humans that was released every now and again. (Certainly there could be a New York chapter filled with top UCBT-NY, PIT, and Magnet talent, too.)

Even though I love the podcast "status quo," and the hilarious, but mostly LA-based, talent that Earwolf is able to get on all of their shows, moving here and getting to see amazing performers at iO, The Annoyance, and Second City makes me think that there's a whole world of wonderful comedians that Earwolf listeners would adore but to whom they have no way of being exposed. Also, since it is, well, just an audio recording, it certainly seems like it would be a relatively easy thing to produce. Anyway! Just a thought.

I have an idea- Matt needs to not read the message boards... I'm tired of having his raging anger in my ear holes as a feature of of every otherwise brilliant, hilarious ep. And to call posters on the phone during the show to waste 10 minutes yelling at them is unbearable. Yes, everyone is stupid-I agree. Opinions are just that- opinions.