🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 248 - Triumph At Comic-Con

wow check out how improved this new unreadable color palette is

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

hmm i originally started liking my own posts as a joke because i thought it was really dumb and funny that that was possible but now that i cant any more idk if i will ever post here again, goodbye forever earwolf forums

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, greggy said:

hmm i originally started liking my own posts as a joke because i thought it was really dumb and funny that that was possible but now that i cant any more idk if i will ever post here again, goodbye forever earwolf forums

I gotchu my dude.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

I loved this funny episode of the show but the new forum is very scary. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

So excited for This next step for the Earwolf forums, it’s an exciting time to be a fan and I’m just oh wait a sec I have to go

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

i changed my mind, im going to come back so i can win a lot more days

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DanEngler said:

I gotchu my dude.

i appreciate the efoort mr dengler but it doesnt work again

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

the new update requires us to do 25 posts to get to page 2. that's way too much effort

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

also, everyone should listen to this week's dr. gameshow because it is off the rails

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • huh? 2

if you like posts like this please like and subscribe to my earwolf forums account, 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I am not a fan of the new multiple emoji response system. As the current #8 top poster for "most reputation" I need to know if a trophy earns more reputation than a "huh?" face. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • huh? 2
  • Sad 1

with this sick new leaderboard based reputation system, the "robotam policy" of paying posters is now elementary. dalton do you need my paypal or venmo or ....?

I also am racing towards the first "sad" emote from one of the hosts i'm gonna get it. the closest i've gotten is a like on twitter telling a guest they were funny

Edited by nohorseman
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Good ep. 

I am just posting to keep my dominance of ANYE123 going. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wait the leaderboards is based on content, not points? What the hell, shannon from midroll!

Edit: nvm I'm dumb

Edited by CiscoKid
Cause I was wrong
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I think the political humor was good, but out of place at Comic Con. The crowd reacted to Hayes doing Sarah Silverman because i think they expected you guys to poke fun at her and perhaps the other agenda but whatevesz. please dont bee a samantha bee or other late night hacks..I love you guys and even chef Kevin. this show was awesome! dont ever lose your edge!

BTW I'm Deadpool and I swapped your panel marquee with the ladies restroom. :]

• Like 3

I'm totally down with the new look of the forums, and I will pay good money to never go back to the old way. It feels like a brand new fresh pair of dancing shoes, baby!

• Like 4

Ahahaha, I just noticed that my name shows up as "Hankenstein" now. I should first apologize if that's a little scary, and secondly assure everyone that it's just regular ol' Henry here.

• Like 4

Is this Fortnite?

• Like 5
  • huh? 1

thinking about doing a post later, what kind of post would you guys like to see?

• Like 6

my favorite part is the "content count" tally instead of a "post count."

• Like 5

They wouldn't have bombed so hard if they brought back the Popcorn Gallery

• Like 7

19 hours ago, greggy said:

thinking about doing a post later, what kind of post would you guys like to see?

Fence or New York gets my vote(s)

• Like 6