🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 193.5 - Minisode 193.5

11 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

That is exactly the kind of dog I would picture June being too!

Are you suggesting that there should be an animated movie staring the hosts of HDTGM as anthropomorphized animals.? If so, I'm into it. What animals would represent Paul and Jason? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CameronH said:

Are you suggesting that there should be an animated movie staring the hosts of HDTGM as anthropomorphized animals.? If so, I'm into it. What animals would represent Paul and Jason? 

I'm not gonna say I was trying to pick dogs for Paul and Jason but I was definitely trying to pick dogs for Paul and Jason.

Nothing has crazy enough hair for me to settle on a Jason dog tho, but maybe y'all can find one lol.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm not gonna say I was trying to pick dogs for Paul and Jason but I was definitely trying to pick dogs for Paul and Jason.

Nothing has crazy enough hair for me to settle on a Jason dog tho, but maybe y'all can find one lol.

Jason = Tibetan Terrier?

Tibetan+Terrier+dog+04.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CameronH said:

Paul?

happy-dogs-do-you-know-what-makes-them-r

I'm dying that Paul is a puppy. How accurate lol.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm too tired to add a pic, but try the Irish Water Spaniel?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JammerLea said:

I'm too tired to add a pic, but try the Irish Water Spaniel?

Irish-Water-Spaniel-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I am more shocked than anyone else but I find Pavarotti very attractive in Yes, Giogio like #BadErnest 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

All I see is Morgan Murphy lol

The one I saw was a bit more fitting, but yeah, this is a bit too much. Jason is difficult lol

• Like 2

Is Jason more of a poodle? (Sorry for the watermarks )

like-grooming-White-Poodle-Long-Hair-you

• Like 3

So, i know these two guys who'd like to audition for the role of the " Jason " of the group:

z21125826251268.jpg.9b5e10a23bdf4c433151d0486f750310.jpg

zsilkie-silver-partridge-5_orig.jpg.aa850eeb2752d53a3fd8b9351b1c0760.jpg

They're kinda weird looking for dogs though...

• Like 5

It seems so accurate that June and Paul would be dogs and then Jason would be a fuzzy chicken lmao.

• Like 5

I really feel like people are missing out if they're watching the version with the opera edited out...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CameronH said:

I really feel like people are missing out if they're watching the version with the opera edited out...

I might not get to. I've been busy, so I'm still trying to get through the edited movie. But I keep having to pause because my brain is breaking about every 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JammerLea said:

I might not get to. I've been busy, so I'm still trying to get through the edited movie. But I keep having to pause because my brain is breaking about every 10 minutes.

Oh, I just like the singing. :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JammerLea said:

That's the glory of the unedited version. You get his songs as a little breaks to process the movie as beautiful music fills your ears.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

That's the glory of the unedited version. You get his songs as a little breaks to process the movie as beautiful music fills your ears.

Well, I survived it. All I can say at this moment is...... che diavolo??

• Like 2