🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 29 — Father Christmas

Hark! The Apple Sisters sing croon with the Patio singers a heavenly tune. Father Christmas is stopping by for the best part of Christmas is nigh! Gather round and hear this show, as songs and jokes and friends will flow. Candy flirts and Cora swears and Seedy says a special prayer. Hark! The Apple Sisters sing so please listen to the whole darn thing!

Thanks for the shout out, ladies! I sure am going to miss the show until the spring, but what a high note to go out on. I loved the Father Christmas Is My Boyfriend Now song.
And now I know what I've been missing - I need to upgrade to mistlefoot if I want to win any seaman's hearts, and lips, this holiday season.
Have a great holiday!

Awww, I'll miss hearing you girls during the coming months! Looking forward to your return this spring, and wish you all the happiest of holidays!

*sniff* I'm going to miss you girls, but at least I'll have the Father Christmas song stuck in my head in the meantime. That solo was out-freakin-standing!

Thanks for the great podcast, ladies. I look forward to your return in April. Good luck with the album, if the quality of that Father Christmas song is anything to go by it'll be great. I keep listening to it and Lil Gary's song on the latest Comedy Bang Bang. I'm thinking you should all collaborate on a song.

Sign in to follow this