🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 136 — 2011 Holiday Spectacular

It's that time of year again! You've hung up your proverbial podcast stocking and Comedy Bang Bang is here to stuff it full of your favorite guests, characters, games, raps, and more! Happy Holidays!

That ending drop of the foam corner theme was PERFECT. Y'all need to start putting out video of the episodes, I'd definitely pay money to see video of this episode.

• Like 2

I came here to say the same thing, Roy. That drop may be the funniest thing that's happened on CBB for months, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Gold.

What the fuck, Hot Cocoaman??!! I listen to 2 hours of bullshit just waiting for my favorite segment and you don't even do the What's Up Hot Dog Memorial plugs?! Jesus might forgive you for this, but I never will.

And yes Harris, we listeners really love the plugs. Much like your "Foam Corner", this is not a "bit".

• Like 1

It's like you guys took everything I love in every episode and mashed it up into a mega episode! Too many great moments to comment on, so let me just agree with the other fans that the engineer's timing on the Foam Corner ending theme was, once again, a great punchline. Thanks for the holiday cheer, folks!

haven't listed yet, but i'd like to say something very nerdy: it's really really cool to see all those photos of you guys. is it weird to feel that? it's just really exciting to me (in a totally platonic way, i swear) to see nick kroll, bret gelman, james adomian, et al in a room together goofing around

I am FUCKING DYING at the freestyle rap battle.

Well my name's Jonny Marko and I'm here to say, crazy episode, very funny... could barely even keep track of all the characters and who was who, good job guys!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the return of Chupacabra! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY also the return of Bob Ducca! I have goosebumps!!!! Bob's rap is so creepy. I love it.

The song in the middle quickly became the best thing in 2011 for me. "Original Transformer / Fuck you Michael Bay" etc blew me away.

• Like 1

I loved the part where Aukerman pitched a Blade Runner reference and Huell Howser, seemingly not catching the reference, took it to a very different place. A very wonderful place.

Earwolf Presents: Analyze Phish: Analyze Robert Johnson Special.

Scott tries to convince Harris to like Robert Johnson.

So glad it ended with a Huell freak-out. You can't see it, but I'm crying huge tears into my tear basin right this very second.

Oh, and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY return of Dr. Billkowski Boss and his Jelloems!!! And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY James Adomian!!!

Sign in to follow this