🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol. 12 The Back-Up Plan (8/10 9PM EST)

Green Lantern  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we skip Green Lantern?

• Green Lantern
    • The Back-Up Plan
    • Other (specify in thread)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/18 at 03:59 AM

Our next one of these is currently scheduled for 8/10.

Technically, we should be doing Green Lantern, and that's fine if that's what you all want to do, but I'm wondering if we should skip it. I feel like most of us have probably already seen it and I'm not sure how fun it will be. It's bad, but is it it "fun bad?" Vote up top (That's right, I know how to do polls now and I'm going to do them as often as I can!)

I'm cool either way (Although I would be lying if I didn't see that I'm really, really looking forward to The Back-Up Plan)

The 10th is good with me. I'm fine with skipping Green Lantern for all the same reasons you listed. And especially because I've never seen Back Up Plan which I'm also looking forward to seeing.

But I'm down for whatever.

Cameron, you're question requires a yes or no answer so I'm not exactly sure if I'm voting to skip The Green Lantern or skip The Back Up Plan.

You’re voting for the one you want you want to watch.

No, but we can vote to kick you off the boards for suggesting it ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CameronH said:

You’re voting for the one you want you want to watch.

Then I vote we skip it. I've seen it before and that's enough to last me a lifetime.

• Like 1

That’s how I feel. Ive seen it once and felt it was kind of “meh.”

10th works for me. It'll be nice to rejoin you guys all again.

Green Lantern is not really fun bad, so I say skip.

• Like 1

I may have a friend coming in tomorrow for the weekend - if she shows, I'm out but if she bails, I'm in. 

She's driving in from five hours away, you think I'd know by now. But no. I don't. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SaraK said:

I may have a friend coming in tomorrow for the weekend - if she shows, I'm out but if she bails, I'm in. 

She's driving in from five hours away, you think I'd know by now. But no. I don't. 

Does your friend like bad Jennifer Lopez movies?

I just realized this was Vol 12 (Deck the Halls didn’t count as a “Volume”) Have we really been doing this for more than a year? That’s awesome! Thanks for hanging with me, guys :)

• Like 4

We're all set for tonight! I'll post the link for my room around 8:45PM

• Like 2

Great news, my friend is coming but decided to drive up tomorrow instead. So I can join! Best of both worlds really. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CameronH said:

I wonder how Stan would feel about all this?

He'd make it all about him and his struggle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CameronH said:

I wonder how Stan would feel about all this?

At least we now know who the real "star" is

• Like 1

I was out for Korean BBQ last night with a group of friends of which three are 6 months to 3 months pregnant and before we ordered there was a long conversation over what they can and can not eat and how well the meat they eat should be cooked. It just gave me horrible flashbacks of this movie.

• Like 5

On 8/18/2018 at 11:56 PM, Cam Bert said:

I was out for Korean BBQ last night with a group of friends of which three are 6 months to 3 months pregnant and before we ordered there was a long conversation over what they can and can not eat and how well the meat they eat should be cooked. It just gave me horrible flashbacks of this movie.

But did they smear bbq meat all over their faces?

• Like 5