🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 34 — Greed

What do you want for Christmas? OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ANSWERED THAT HYPOTHETICAL YOU GREEDY LITTLE JERK! Here is what you're getting: You're getting an episode of Professor Blastoff all about greed and you're not going to try to pawn it for cash! Now, as long as you behave and don't try to steal any of our money we'll reward you with a rousing rendition of Away In The Hatch by Nathan Rivera.

Thanks for finding a way to do all of the seven deadly sins at once. New goal for my long holiday weekend!
-
And awesome job to Nathan for his Prof. Blastoff holiday carol!

I was thinking another way to re-fart would be to fart in the bathtub eat the bubble (fonzanoon style), and fart again.

I would totally buy this if someone tried to sell it to me out of a small, wooden cart:

I'm reaching the half-way point and this is taking a weird turn. A clip was played from Reagan's economic adviser and David said his point was "pretty universal", and his whole spiel when unchallenged.

Humans have achieved what they've achieved (in the sciences for instance) by *working together* as a group! That guy was arguing the opposite. That's patently absurd! He also heavily favors deregulation, and again, was one of Ronald Reagan's economic advisers.

Tig - I think you were referring to Brian Keith in Family Affair, not Stacey Keach. I understand the confusion. Both have led fairly tragic lives.

Brian Keith had terminal lung cancer and emphysema. His daughter committed suicide and a few weeks later, Brian Keith also committed suicide.

Stacey Keach was in the films "Man with the Screaming Brain," "Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America," and played "3V3" in the film, "Galaxy Hunter." Also the hairlip thing.

Ohhh incredibly sexist comment by David. Underlying assumption that having many shoes is strictly a female thing. What does the number of shoes have to do with feminism? I'm a lesbian who cares nothing for fashion. Essentially, I wear burlap that is left over from Columbian coffee bags and don't even own a comb; I loathe collars because they're too complicated to wear. BUT the one item of apparel for which I do care, is Converse Chucks. I never throw them out, and I own over 20 pairs. So what are trying to tell me, David? That because I own these shoes, I must somehow be subservient to men?? I know! Let's do a test. I'll put on my heavy, leather, studded pair, and you can bend over.

Sign in to follow this