🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kickpuncher

Episode 557 - Word Down

Lead singer of the iconic band Cameo, Larry Blackmon joins Scott for a one on one chat on a very special episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! They’ll get into the origin of Cameo’s smash hit “Word Up,” how Larry got involved with the band, and what Larry keeps in his safe. As Larry and Scott continue their conversation, an Edible Arrangements delivery person by the name of Nance drops by with a gift for Scott. But is there more to Nance? Tune in to find out!

This episode is brought to you by Squarespace (www.squarespace.com/BANGBANG).

I had to start a thread because this was one of my favorite episodes of the year.  How is every character that Carl creates so perfect?  The opening segment of Scott asking him questions that forced him to contort to various semi-musical answers was such a classic old-school CDR/CBB bit.

Carl Tart is a(n inter)national treasure.

I was convulsing with laughter for the opening. Part of it was just because the singing was so funny - but also, laughing at the fact that he was going to have to sustain it for the duration of the episode.

Scott's blatant setups later on were gold. Especially when Carl didn't seem to get them quite so immediately.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this