🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
the_zuck

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (2002)

This is, without a doubt, the greatest film of all time. What the script lacks in continuity, the film makes up for with grotesque abuse of stock footage, CGI that will make your eyes bleed, and the most bizarre transition to a sex scene ever set to film. This remains the only movie I have ever seen in which the actors regularly look ashamed of themselves. Excruciating as it may be, watching it in its entirety is a must, because the last half hour drops the most incredible CGI payload imaginable. The user reviews on IMDB give this a 2.7/10, but I'd give it a 10/10 for sheer entertainment value. I've seen this movie a dozen times (I'd call myself an expert if that wasn't so humiliating) and notice something that blows my mind anew with each viewing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313597/

A great bad movie with one of the greatest pick up lines ever. There is an interview online with John Barrowman about the infamous line is worth watching after seeing the movie.

John Barrowman did this interview where he talks about why he was in the movie ("It was cash!") and discusses the amazing origin of "the line."

And then there's this:

his line was dubbed to '...and watch I Love Lucy' for the HBO TV version.
  • Like 1

I assume they meant Sci-Fi/Syfy/Siffy/whatever they call themselves now and not HBO. I think the channel that shows "Game of Thrones" isn't afraid of showing a movie where someone says "pussy."

I assume they meant Sci-Fi/Syfy/Siffy/whatever they call themselves now and not HBO. I think the channel that shows "Game of Thrones" isn't afraid of showing a movie where someone says "pussy."

That town was like a great big chicken, just waiting to be plucked...

• Like 1

I was gonna say no to this one... until I saw it was an excuse to have John Barrowman on the show. DO IT!

This exchange actually happens:

Hot blonde scientist incapable of making facial expressions due to botox: "I'm pretty tired."

Captain jack harkness: "me too. How about you come home with me and I eat your pussy?"

*cue shower sex scene with candle background and orgasm at sunrise*

Just watched this entire series since became available on Prime in the last couple weeks, and this really should get done by the show, preferably as a double show with The Meg, as they actually share some plot points and jump moments. For me the climactic shark attack on the yacht could cover at least 30 minutes of showtime. What's more amazing is this was filmed in Bulgaria, hence basically every crew member and cast member outside of the leads having at least two V's in their name and the near entire movie being dubbed like a bad spaghetti western.

Sign in to follow this