🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 250 - The Doughboys, Our Shrimp-off Friends

The Doughboys finally both come to the studio to do another Shrimp-Off with The Boys without the chewing sounds.

• Like 7

Your synopsis gave me synesthesia dalty.  I can taste it.  

Great work as always.  

• Like 6

Some numbers:
Patreon started in Feb 2017
Facebook likes close to 4,000
18 months times at $200 per Facebook like equals $14,400,000

So its safe to assume that Mitch is paying himself $600,000 every month. I've run these several times and it all works out so no need for anyone else to fact check.

• Like 7

okay, i gotta geek for a minute here. on last week's spont, matt gourley uttered the phrase "i'm a sweaty toothed madman," clearly a reference to gordon college's improv comedy team, the sweaty toothed madmen. they were started by a fellow named joe buck, who also happened to start the improv team i was a part of at my college. here's where things get nutty, folks. the name of my college improv team was rice pilaf. what did sean say that he was eating on today's episode?

RICE PILAF.

your boy is riding high today. it's definitely not a shout-out, but i'm taking it to be a shout-out. first i get to do my famous borat character with the boys, now they mention my improv team by name on the show? i am eternally grateful for this.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, the ostrich said:

RICE PILAF.

I wish your name was "the camel" cus then I'd say "who knew a camel could be so thirsty?!", but it's not so why did I even post this?

• Like 8

I'd love to have seen Brett's face after eating that shrimp! Or before! more pictures of Brett please

• Like 8

I might be on my own on this one, but I could've used more mastication on this ep. 

• Like 9

I would really think this forum would be blowing up with this gem of an epi.  I want to see what happens in the new forum when a thread gets LIT

• Like 5

Dogs eating popcorn is the hottest ASMR sensation right now (literally, hah!), so for me I'd like to hear Bosch chomping down on some delicious popcorn.  I won't even mind if he loudly chews over my popcorn gallery question that I'm sure will be solicited in the forum this week and used on the show next week.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I thought of a funny bit where I'd take the clip of Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky where he shouts "tech suppooooooooort" into the sky and replace the audio with the boys shouting "KEVIN!", but upon reviewing Vanilla Sky I've now rejected that idea.  His face looks awful (Cruise's face, not Kevin's.)  Also my reference is outdated.  Back to the drawing board.

Hello, this is my first post.  Going to see the boys in Boston Aug 31.  Super excited.

• Like 12

Great first post! Also, what boys are you going to see, please be more specific.  There's like, hundreds of possible boys you could be seeing in Boston, smdh!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

more jokes at scott aukerman's expense please. more everything at his expense, really, where can I send all these receipts

• Like 18

i like the character mitch does on hollywood handbook, its funny

• Like 16

I didn't book my ticket to see the boys fast enough. But everything else is pretty good- This episode was great for example. I hope they're on this week's Doughboys, although I don't even know where they'd go eat. But listening to Mitch and the boys geek out about famous new englanders made me think- they should do the new England tour with them!

• Like 8

re: famous new englanders: I guess I'm just going to have to wait another 250 episodes for a canon reference to the nice mom that wants everyone to play with their cock 'n balls

• Like 8

Thx everyone.  No hot hot hot fire symbol yet, but I’m sure the front end devs at earwolf are just busy pouring their piss bottles out the window and they will be back soon to let us know this thread is in fact. 

In Firefox 

• Like 7

More on the parking lot universe please. Is Mitch good or even just okay at talking and jokes in the parking lot? Scared to imagine parking lot Bosch cuz he's just so good and perfect as he in our universe.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Spunky Foonerism said:

Great first post! Also, what boys are you going to see, please be more specific.  There's like, hundreds of possible boys you could be seeing in Boston, smdh!

I mean, I thought I bought tickets to Middle East Presents Hollywood Handbook Aug 31 7pm @ Sonia in Bah-ston, but now I can't find anything about it on TicketWeb?? It vanished.  I don't even see the charges on my account.  I hope they didn't yank it.  😭

Edit: They yanked it. :(   Just got the email.

• Like 6

That is sad but today’s pro version might cheer you up because it was funny

•  
  • Like 7

Why Mitch talk all fucked up?  Cuz all that milf pussy he chompin on. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, robotam said:

That is sad but today’s pro version might cheer you up because it was funny

•  

Today's pro version hit a bit too close to home because of what happened to me this morning.

imgur.com/a/J4JcpNt[/img]

Edit: oh no, I don't know how to post pictures on the new forum 😢

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Signed up for a year of Stitcher Premium when they first announced Hollywood Masterclass, & now only 13 months & another yearlong signup later we're getting a second season? Heheheh I think I'm gonna like this grift...

• Like 8