🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 250 - The Doughboys, Our Shrimp-off Friends

hello from the magic tavern, forum ;) jk i just mean hello hows it going

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

hey yall its time for me to chime in here and say enough is enough. please just agree to the earwolf cookie policy because its only there to make the site better and its for you really. i know a lot of you "alt comedy" types are anarchists who dont like to accept policies but ut the politics aside for a minute and do the right thing. for my less tech-savvy readers, you accept the cookie policy by clicking the circle heart in the bottom right corner of this post                                                                                  VVV

• Like 11

anyway yeah thansk for clicking that

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Parking Lot Auckerman is meeting with various future Earwoof podcast hosts at coffee shops all over LA wearing his sunglasses the whole time and when they ask him what to do in their show he puts some thought into it rubbing his chin and tells every one of them as if it's the first time he thought of it, "why don't you try segments?" Smash cut to cloud heaven where God Auckerman is wearing his sunglasses the whole time and this pasty white worm with centipede legs is like, "So... I really want to scare women at picnics and on kitchen floors, bathroom sinks and all that, and I feel like the hundred legs thing is really working for me, but uhh... like, I really need something else to make this whole thing pop." God Auckerman rubs his chin and really puts some thought into it.

• Like 5

hi keith van horn, big fan. i always put your name on plastic cups at parties (it varies between you, vlade divac, and shareef adul-raheem). my question this week: how did you come up with your signature long sock look, and why did you continue to stick with it? did you hope to inspire a generation of white basketball players to wear knee length socks?

• Like 6

From now on, please put Shareef Abdur-Rahim on your plastic cups.

I came perilously close to wasting my 1000th post on this, so maybe spell-check your cups more carefully in the future.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Spunky Foonerism said:

From now on, please put Shareef Abdur-Rahim on your plastic cups.

I came perilously close to wasting my 1000th post on this, so maybe spell-check your cups more carefully in the future.

gah, that's what i meant. i mixed his last name up with tariq abdul-wahad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I ain't scared of you [expletive/redacted]. What's the deal with Windex? I tried spraying it in my hair and the wind still came and messed it all up... It had no effect at all. Kick it!

This is just a peak at my new character. It's a mashup of stuff that turns out not being so good, but I still do it 'cause I just do what I do.

Epilogue:

Henry's new character died immediately after posting this. He is survived by all those who knew and loved him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2018 at 10:05 PM, Joe McGurl said:

Y'all still doing this show?

I think it's Fortnite now

• Like 4