🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 137 — Best of 2011 Pt 1

As the year winds down, let us revisit some of the highlights from Comedy Bang Bang in 2011. Joined by audience favorite Paul F. Tompkins, Scott Aukerman is counting down numbers ten through six of the viewer selected top episodes of the year. Check back in on Thursday to hear which episodes topped the list and we will see you next year at the movies!

Over 2 hours long and it's only part 1? And it has Paul F. Tompkins?! You're too good to us.
Thanks for another amazing year, Scott and friends.

Ummm........ I believe Gelman wins the rap battles EVERYTIME, Scottie !!!

Great choices. Hooray for the listeners. I hope Don Demillo makes another appearance in the countdown (the Patton Oswalt episode), maybe in the "nose" position, and that Farts & Procreation is number 1. Bonus predictions: Amy Pohler rap, "a worty, uh", and "Droppin' Wallets".

I don't recall which episode you sang the jitterbug, but i DO know that AMC is a national chain because THERE IS ONE IN CONNECTICUT JUST ONE TOWN OVER FROM ME!

You sang Jitterbug during episode 103 (the 2-year anniversary), "These Times They Are A-Changin’". I hear it has a good middle-8 break.

I really do love their Beatles impressions. It's almost embarrassing.

I love these guys, but that White Rabbit made my ears bleed and I'm pretty sure I have an aneurysm now. Never do that again.

This is what I will look like until Thursday's episode drops!

[attachment=12168,321]

I think the joke with iPad strain is that you wouldn't go out in public with it (/stoned on it.)

I'd forgotten how good the Andy Samberg/Bro episode was. Would love to see Bro make a return appearance in 2012, or just more Adam Pally in general, the man is a genius.

I love the fact that farts and procreation will be in the top 5 and was completely ridiculous. Just friends (albeit hilarious ones) being goofy. Chelsea said it best with - the bit saturation is so high in this room. just kidding?

I hope they have a "number nose" song for the next part of the countdown. I know it's probably impossible but it would be so awesome if they did.

Scott's "besides all the food" joke to Zach might be my favorite thing on CBB this year.

Holy cow that Jason Mantzoukas/Chip Gardner ep was a magnificent state of affairs. I'd forgotten how good the Andy Samberg/Bro episode was too.

I love you Scott. Is that weird to say?

@BUCHO Chip!!!!! Shut your disgusting face. I actually listened that episode again and counted the amount of times Jason called out Chip for interrupting. I don't remember how many times it was so this post is a bit useless. Great episode. I have become a big fan of Mantzoukas.

Great clips, and they are right when they say the Bumbershoot episodes are WELL worth the $9.99. Some of the funniest moments in CBB history right there.

I just have to add that Brett Gelman's Halloween rap definitely wins him the position of CBB freestyle rap king. He had a legitimately awesome flow.

Sign in to follow this