🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Pure Guava

If you ever feel like you don't belong, that everyone is staring & laughing at you like a freak, & you don't know where to turn just know...stop wearing clown make-up & a g-string to teach kindergarten, yr' going to be arrested if you don't put on pants

If you ever feel like you don't belong, that everyone is staring & laughing at you like a freak,& you don't know where to turn just know...stop wearing clown make-up & a g-string to teach kindergarten, yr' going to be arrested if you don't cover that thing up

If you ever feel like you don't belong, that everyone is staring & laughing at you like a freak, & you don't know where to turn just know...stop wearing make-up & a g-string to teach kindergarten, yr' going to be arrested if you don't put corn on pants

100% more corn than the original. I hope this concludes our "arrangement" ::slides 200 rusty cans of expired creamed corn across table::

On 8/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, Snobby Hill said:

Pure Guava, best Ween album ever!

3 weeks later I see this reply? Me and Snobby Hill could have been best friends by now, bonding over Pure Guava (Ween record, not legendary catchphrase bad boy, although they both are the best at what they do: Pure Guava best at being a Ween album, Pure Guava best at being a Ween album sliding incognito into an echo at being a Ween album nobody will ever know at being a Ween album how I just disappeared at being a Ween album Into thin air ween album ween album ween al ween wee we w v