🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 195.5 - Minisode 195.5

I went to see the MEG. CRAZY RICH ASIANS was showing in the theater next door and I could tell who was going to which movie just by looking at them (there was one couple I wasn't sure about buy they turned out to be stragglers for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE). 

• Like 2

Speaking of weekly winners, does any have a spreadsheet - or know of any place - that has all of the winners? I stupidly haven't kept track of how many I've won and kinda wanna be narcissistic and brag about it lol.

15 hours ago, Elektra Boogaloo said:

I went to see the MEG. CRAZY RICH ASIANS was showing in the theater next door and I could tell who was going to which movie just by looking at them (there was one couple I wasn't sure about buy they turned out to be stragglers for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE). 

Now with Searching in theaters, is this the only time in American theaters where there have been three movies at one time with Asians in leading roles? Not to say the isn't a long long way to go but I realized this is the third movie in two weeks I've seen where an Asian person isn't just "doctor" or "extra in crowd".

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

Now with Searching in theaters, is this the only time in American theaters where there have been three movies at one time with Asians in leading roles? Not to say the isn't a long long way to go but I realized this is the third movie in two weeks I've seen where an Asian person isn't just "doctor" or "extra in crowd".

Also the Netflix original "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" has an Asian American lead actress as a romantic interest and she isn't turned into a fetish!

As Kulap said on Who Charted, it's "Asian August!"

41 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Also the Netflix original "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" has an Asian American lead actress as a romantic interest and she isn't turned into a fetish!

As Kulap said on Who Charted, it's "Asian August!"

Were both Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson too busy to be in a movie this month?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

Were both Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson too busy to be in a movie this month?

tenor.gif?itemid=9450407

• Like 1

10 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

Speaking of weekly winners, does any have a spreadsheet - or know of any place - that has all of the winners? I stupidly haven't kept track of how many I've won and kinda wanna be narcissistic and brag about it lol.

With the spreadsheets I've done for the show I haven't covered this, mainly because I skim through the minisodes on the site, rather than straight downloading them. Hell I'm still trying to find time to finish the Jacob's Ladder Scenarios list I started a few months back, but with a massive group of projects at my jobs. that's taken a backseat.

• Like 1