🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 253 - Little Esther, Our Brand Ambassador

"Little" Esther is actually a "big" deal in my opinion. I think it's time she change her name to Big Esther because she's a corker

• Like 6

Just because I don't have a fancy avatar doesn't mean I don't love the show. I'm posting here so early in an attempt to prove this. I think the show be funny good and fun. Peace in the middle east

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I actually saw a big geeky dude in headphones in downtown Boston with a Hello from the Magic Tavern shirt.  I was so surprised to see a fellow Earwolfer in the flesh I swerved a bit and upset the bee in my car - usually he's the one upsetting me!  We're still on shaky grounds to be honest.

• Like 7

I was locked out of my office this morning, so was able to listen to the entire episode (v. funny) before work and then while I was at work the place where I was planning on buying new socks burnt down.

• Like 8

robotam, i've been hinting at who i think the next episode's guest is with my popcorn gallery submissions, and you guess it right on the first go? something's fishy—i call teh 1337haxorz.

• Like 5

250px-Pirate_Flag_svg.png.48e7fd5645a1070bec0aba49f16bf3f7.png

250px-Pirate_Flag.svg.png

250px-Pirate_Flag_svg.png.608ef6bb62eb16f66212c238afdd8150.png

• Like 6

little esther, BIG laughs

• Like 12

6 hours ago, robotam said:

250px-Pirate_Flag_svg.png.48e7fd5645a1070bec0aba49f16bf3f7.png

250px-Pirate_Flag.svg.png

250px-Pirate_Flag_svg.png.608ef6bb62eb16f66212c238afdd8150.png

I seriously threw my hands over my eyes and did just a little scream due to this shocking image and thought that my computer had been hacked by pranksters. I'm not upset, it was a good trick and you totally got me! I imagined the skull saying "hahaha, have a nice day" over and over and boy it chilled me to the bottom of my bones!

• Like 5

Little Esther’s daddy is such a boss.  Dude just wants to be involved in his daughters life even though he doesn’t hang out with dads anymore.   And that’s cool because now he can just talk about his daughter with buddies without them talking about kids that’s aren’t dating the founders of Wendy’s. 

Ya done good big Esther.  

• Like 6

Oh man, what a ride! It feels like just yesterday I started this episode and laughed with joy, laughed with tears, laughed with surprise, and laughed with funny. I think I figured Esther out... She is like super humble! Little? Doesn't know how to do the show? But is actually a huge megastar and rocks the show in the socks region? Haha,  yes!

Have a great summer

(please print this into your yearbook)

(ps: i am not Henry's son, not graduating yet or ever, stop asking)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Would be such a hoot if Sean and Hayes did a popcorn gallery this weekend for american labor day, would qualify as some of that irony stuff they do that I can pick up on every single time 100%

• Like 7

On 8/28/2018 at 5:19 PM, robotam said:

I was locked out of my office this morning, so was able to listen to the entire episode (v. funny) before work and then while I was at work the place where I was planning on buying new socks burnt down.

I like toasty socks as much as the next guy. But this

_103205270_f6fb8b9f-3aa3-4a28-8b42-62367e0a9432.jpg.44e40581bece8907718d82da5f1c79d9.jpg

is ridiculous!

also pro V and Mclass were great

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

okay kiddos, check it out. in a move that surprises no one coming from a podcast listener/a kevin, i got overexcited and bought an extra ticket to HH live in brooklyn this sunday (early show) without checking if my one friend who is also a fan was available (it was late).

SO, if anyone is in the NYC area and needs a ticket, get in touch somehow. (tickets were $25 with fees, but if you can't afford it, we can work something out.)

• Like 4

i say we post any college newspaper articles we've written in hopes of them getting read on next week's pro version. i'll start: here's a review of "the life of pablo"

• Like 5

hey if any of you guys feel sad that you missed the glory days of forum hangouts come catch the magic this weekend. it wont be exactly the same because we wont just be talking about HH but you can make me talk mostly about HH if you want

• Like 9

Hey checking back in on the forum for the first time in a while, it looks all new! and the liking system has changed. While I'm not sold on the new forum style; I AM sold on HH still pumping out the best podcasts every week!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3