🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

Hollywood Masterclass Season 2

you should all consider subscribing to masterclass on stitcher premium, and get ready for season 2 which launches this wednesday. get a free trial with code "MASTERCLASS".

shonk teaches writing to bang this season, you won't BELIEVE what happens next

• Like 8

I wonder if we'll hear from a certain crustacean living under the sea, perhaps while talking about US President?!

• Like 4

Yay, I just started with Season 1 Ep 1.  Is that Chuffed Kevin doing a silly voice in the intro?

• Like 4

Some podcast audiences are a little more sophisticated than others. While some listen and say "That's a shirt!" the smarter ones listen and say "Mmm, yes. That's a book."

https://imgur.com/a/MzCYV7d

(also, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures so I stopped trying)

• Like 5

On 9/1/2018 at 1:31 PM, Henry said:

Some podcast audiences are a little more sophisticated than others. While some listen and say "That's a shirt!" the smarter ones listen and say "Mmm, yes. That's a book."

https://imgur.com/a/MzCYV7d

(also, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures so I stopped trying)

please describe picture for those of us that haven't figured out how to click links on the new forum yet

• Like 5

Finally a Fortnite Masterclass. I hope they cover what to do if your son's friends beat you up every time you ask them if you can have a turn on Fortnite. I already tried to Google Bing but it just says "Did you mean Bing Crosby?" I'm not sure what that means but shouting "BiNG CROSBY"  at the pack of feral 9 year olds is only making them punch harder and more often. 

• Like 5

Ok, I'll describe it. The photo is of a book. "Like, from school and libraries?" I hear you ask. No no no, it's not like any book you've seen before. It's a book that is from this episode! It's blue

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, urinalcake said:

Computer read description. 

Did you mean "Computer Read Bing Crosby?"

• Like 5

How to upload picture Mastarclaps:

See clippy the paperclip down there?  You can't click that one, cause he's dead.  Click the choose files... by his tombstone.  Select the file on computer.  Then you get a message that says "you are only allowed to upload 81.92 kb" and you have to click OK.  Then use snipping tool to take a picture of that message, save that to the desktop, click choose files... again, and select the new picture.  Click the + plus sign overlayed on your upload and it will insert itself into the post. Done!

you.JPG.54db9c46bbc544c814a9f1fbddf4f833.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1