🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 75 — New Year\'s Extravaganza

We had some of our favorite guests of 2011 over for a sort of Sklarbro Country New Year's party. Fortunately we were recording so you can hear as Tiger Woods, Jesse Ventura, Bryant Gumbel, Owen Wilson, Tim Gunn, Bruce Jenner, and all your other favorite citizens socialize and get to know one another. If you live in Sacramento and are still searching for something to do on New Year's Eve, be sure to pick up tickets to The Sklar Brothers at the Punch Line. Thank you to everyone who has listened to and supported Sklarbro Country in 2011! HENDERSON!

Wow, what a star-studded episode! My favorite visual was imagining the amoeba Gary Buseys. Happy New Year to my fellow citizens of Sklarbro Country!

Anyone know who was doing the version of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' near the beginning of the episode?

Hey, Dave. It's a cover by Greg Laswell.

Bruce Jenner, my god what a fantastic character. Gumbel is my favorite Sklarbro character creation of 2011... Just for the Real Sports jingle.

Super good stuff. I'm really happy that they did this episode. I certainly love Cox, Nash & Adomian for bringing all of this...so much talent in one place!

Alex (that started the Spotify playlist of tracks from the show) has started a blog & has the tracks from this ep up on it...ya can read it right over here.

I was doing holiday grocery shopping, enjoying the podcast during the mundane chore.

I lost my shit while in line to check out when Jesse announced his rules regarding wrestling aroused dudes. Comic genius.

Sign in to follow this