🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 4 — Gelmania IV

Oh great, I'd finally gotten over my Billy Crystal nightmares since seeing My Giant in '98, and now I'm scared all over again.

Your Billy Crystal has actually improved since the CCB holiday show.

I LOVE "Garry" and "Barry" (the gay couple...... LOL).... OK that's MY name for them

ps. my offer to remix your rap trax still standz Bretty boy

I'm so glad Brett finally got to read his Christmas story without Scott and friends interrupting and censoring him.

@Robin....I think BG made it pretty clear that he doesn't give a crap about comedy.

Yeah, that Earwolf outro was classic shit! Can't wait to hear the next one

I haven't heard a podcast with this much replay value in a really long time, I mean, seriously, I've listened to this thing so many times already. And the other three are great too. Gelmania might already be my new favorite comedy podcast. Brilliant stuff, Brett. Keep it up.

That fat meat eating Mr. America character had my DYING. Just those vegetable puns alone... Brett can fucking write like nobody's business. I'm so on board, I only wish they came out more often.

And that outro I think brainwashed me, in a good way? Like, I could've listened to that go on for 10 more minutes.

Gelmania the first podcast I have heard that seems designed as a psychedelic experience. I listened to the last two episodes with that in mind, and when that outtro went on I thought I had crossed over, broke my brain.

Love that you're all loving the show Gelmaniacs! Many more to come! I will soon start releasing this more frequently. I love you all. The love you give me keeps me going and wanting to make these. It's hard guys. This is my heart and soul here. This is my blood. I actually bleed when I record this podcast. You can ask the other half of Gelmania Cyrus G.! When we're done, the amount of time it takes to record the show, multiply that time by 2, and that's the amount of time it takes to clean up our blood. Soak in the day, and scream at the night!

Fellow Gelmaniacs, we need to send donations to Earwolf for Band-Aids!

@BG....It takes a lot of time to harvest and polish non-comedy gold!

What was the name of that clown telling unsettling jokes?
That segment was great, I want to play it for a friend of mine.

Brett Gelman is changing the game. He's a game changer!! I fuckin love this podcast to death. Pussy Boy Gang!!

Sign in to follow this