🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 563 - Where You Come From with CHVRCHES

Scottish synth-pop band CHVRCHES joins Scott this week to chat about where they nap, debating in a Moot, and their new album “Love Is Dead.” Plus, they play acoustic versions of songs off the album. Then, entrepreneur Bean Dip returns to discuss her past romances, and fellow businessperson Mary Lisa drops by to explain how she’s capitalizing on an unexpected talent.

I just logged in for the first time in years, as iTunes downloaded the new ep featuring Chvrches, and my heart felt happy. Lauren Mayberry is a younger-than-I idol and stuff so I am currently feeling kind-of-OK. Happy Labor Day?

Best impressions of Samantha from Sex and the City:

1) Claudia O'Doherty

2) Lauren from Chaverches

• Like 1

I never noticed this before, but I was looking through the episode photos, and Scott and Edi are remarkably similar looking.

12 hours ago, Kickpuncher said:

Best impressions of Samantha from Sex and the City:

1) Claudia O'Doherty

2) Lauren from Chaverches

3) Jason Segel

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kickpuncher said:

I never noticed this before, but I was looking through the episode photos, and Scott and Edi are remarkably similar looking.

If you're trying to imply Edi is just Scott in a wig then I want you to know I'm 100% in favor of hearing more on this.

I can't believe I got my plugs theme on the show, you guys! This must be how Scott felt when he got his Popeye impression on the air. 

I'm a superstar on a superstar machine (this week)!  

Takin' it to the stars, 

The Human Neighbor

6 hours ago, Bumpy said:

If you're trying to imply Edi is just Scott in a wig then I want you to know I'm 100% in favor of hearing more on this.

As much as I'd like this to be true, the photo that inspired my observation is the two of them side-by-side, and I don't believe that anyone at Earwolf has the Photoshop skills to make that happen.

• Like 1

Bean Dip is beginning to be one of my favorite characters. Too good. I keep giggling at her sudden SHIFTS IN EMOTION where she gets SUPER EXCITED, beeeiitch.

I delayed listening to this ep because I didn't want it to taint (heh!) my memory of Bean Dip's first appearance.  How could someone live up to such good comedy?

ANSWER: I shouldn't have feared because Bean Dip was again incredible and I love her and covet her sensual kisses.

Great ep!  

Jizz!