🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 254 - Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend Part 3

Sean and Hayes are joined by ERIN GIBSON, author of the new book Feminasty, to play a new variation on a favorite game.

• Like 6

#meeeow

You’re a great friend Dalton.  Thanks for the cab sav.  

• Like 10

This is a great episode. Very funny and very informative. Both sides made some good points and I have a lot to think about.

Lots of love,

robotam

• Like 11

Posting here only so that people don't worry about me. I'm safe and still listening. ----And yes I'm on my way to being the next friggin robotam

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Always nice to listen to and hang out with my best friends Sean and Hayes. Erin Gibson is a GOAT guest, but where’s is my sweetie Kevin? 

• Like 9
  • huh? 1

(It's in my earholes right now and no one at work knows what I'm secretly listening to.  I've also got my being nice shirt under my work attire, only I'm not wearing it it's rolled up and placed in my stomach region under my shirt as if I have a beer belly which I mostly don't, but I have to keep up the appearance if I want to smuggle things in and out of work on a regular basis.)

• Like 5

Just came here to say that the new forum looks sexy af...wait am I even allowed to say that anymore?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Silvrwoman said:

Just came here to say that the new forum looks sexy af...wait am I even allowed to say that anymore?

😲

Can we get an O-face reaction smiley?  That's my go-to reaction to most things.

• Like 9

Where that alcoholic gorilla keep all that money at? 

#MeTooLoveKoko

• Like 9

Um... either we need to sit down and have a conversation about attention whores/people bored at work or you guys need to step it up a notch.

KG.JPG.4b00067328d85b8210308b5a434d0382.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

gonna pretend that Hayes and Sean remembered the first Erin Gibson ep from reading the HH wiki, that was one of the ones we did when Slayner and I were at the helm.  Now that's out of the way, here's today's detached semi-ironic post in that classic forums style:

"gonna start a fantasy HH draft where we all get to draft Hayes and Sean and the laughs are points and we all tie for first."

that's a "dinger" (member the little league kid who said that from earlier this northern hemisphere summer?) out of the park this week.

• Like 12

Very cool having a private hangout with 3 of my best friends. Thanks for the memories guys!

sw61Eig.jpg

• Like 16

when erin described the lady's body it really caught my imagination and i couldnt stop myself from moaning "...the perfect woman..." out loud and now my wife is PISSED

• Like 16

Cant friggin wait for the pro v hope it's a live episode. 

Kinda crazy Moriarty's brother came to do the MacWeldon ad

Anyways, I'm guessing the next guest will be Michael Ian Black so they can collect all the Stellas, so my question for the pcg is: How do you do it all so gracefully? Sincerely CK

• Like 9

no spoilers please! i had a busy day at work and did not get to listen to this one.

• Like 7

You’re fucked ostrich.  Ain’t no 2 ways about it.   Your way of communicatin’ with the other sex is gone.   

Best draft a prenuptial cuz this gonna Uggo

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Jay Rundo said:

gbar.jpg

That answers my money question from earlier. Well played, my furry friend, you deserve a pat on the silverback for your efforts. I see you are an accomplished, nay, you are at the apex of the burgeoning scene ARTY ARTERSON WEEKLY JOURNAL ART EXPRESS ART TIMES magazine coined as  "Self-portrait oil painting which gets digitized, is wooed by the first software local who smiles at her, she's then swept off her feet by either his kerning or the chablis, regardless the font software gets hardware and fucks the painting.

9 months later Paintricia  gives birth to a .jpg  (that's spelled J. A.P.E. G.G.)  that is the spitting image of mom and dad, you can really see what Momma Paintricia's brush marks looked like as a baby at certain angles but the right upper part of  lil' Peg-Peg is all daddy. He definitely has his father's eyes. His I's I should say. And his e's, p's, r's etc. Too bad that it seems as though Poppa Font-elroy's DNA is strong, hopefully the banana falls far from the picture of a banana tree, Do you want me to spell it out for you? Poppa was a Rolling Stone, and I don't mean Keith Richards cut a hole in the gorilla picture and Tumbled his Dice until that canvas was Torn and Frayed, I mean his Daddy done erased himself from Peggles and Painty's folder before the last drop shadow could....drop,

(Actually I just heard through the apevine that poppa is already shacked up with some clip art floozy whose only claim to frame was a small portion of her silhouette was superimposed behind the liner notes of a Radiohead album, for 1: Big deal it was a CASSINGLE for chrissakes and for 2: It was a radio/industry promo version at that, you know, the one with NOT FOR RESALE stamped on it that you thought was a big deal when you were young like you have some rare holy grail Them Yorke hand-crafted in a fit of rage against Thatcher's oppressive tax on goalies and personally hand-delivered all 4 copies to the C.E.O's of the  3 largest global conglomerates that owned the record and media industries at the time, the 4th one was Britain-bound, handed on the wrong side of the road to NME or...that's all I can name fuck whatever it is them Fishenchippers read in between royal weddings and umbrella sales way back in 92... oh yeah that's the (corner) kicker, the cassingle isn't even from a good Radiohead album, it's the shitty boring era before the dopamine depleting drugs dragged the lovable lads from Englandburgh-Upon Tynecastle Trentshire  out of the guitar stores and into the bleep bloop stores and then the better record making store and then probably the rehab store,  but I digress,  if you are unlucky enough to own this tape, and bored enough to read the thank you's and which knobs Johnny Greensleeves is sponsored by, look past the words like a magic 3-D picture so popular at the time of the recording in your hands, see that flower? No? Of course you don't. The opacity is so low you can barely imagine what her ghost would look like. But when you hear her tell the story? She might as well be the cover of Kid A)

and then baby Japers Egg is shoved onto some random message board for an obscure podcast in reply to a half-assed joke that some random clown's fart fingers typed on the toilet post-post-Modernism" which is all the rage in Havana now that mail service has been restored and female service has been pre-stored. The whole story from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z is in the last issue, the one with the sketch of Yoko Ono taking a picture of a 16mm projector that is being peed on by the inventor of the 32mm projector whose prostate has been digitally enlarged to show a temporary tattoo of Yoko holding a self portrait oil painting of herself casting a spell to shrink an old timey stereograph of Yo La Tengo down to the size of what apathy would be if it had a size plus Ira has a peace sign carved in his head like an anti-Manson. 

Don't respond with another meme-adjacent picture, if you do I shall consider it an act of guerrila warfare and will be forced to write another 8,000 word reply or at least one that feels that long. 

Signed,

Fortnite Junior III

One of the engineers of  Da Lench Mob's seminal 1992 album "Guerrilas in tha Mist" 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Pure Guava said:

That answers my money question from earlier. Well played, my furry friend, you deserve a pat on the silverback for your efforts. I see you are an accomplished, nay, you are at the apex of the burgeoning scene ARTY ARTERSON WEEKLY JOURNAL ART EXPRESS ART TIMES magazine coined as  "Self-portrait oil painting which gets digitized, is wooed by the first software local who smiles at her, she's then swept off her feet by either his kerning or the chablis, regardless the font software gets hardware and fucks the painting.

9 months later Paintricia  gives birth to a .jpg  (that's spelled J. A.P.E. G.G.)  that is the spitting image of mom and dad, you can really see what Momma Paintricia's brush marks looked like as a baby at certain angles but the right upper part of  lil' Peg-Peg is all daddy. He definitely has his father's eyes. His I's I should say. And his e's, p's, r's etc. Too bad that it seems as though Poppa Font-elroy's DNA is strong, hopefully the banana falls far from the picture of a banana tree, Do you want me to spell it out for you? Poppa was a Rolling Stone, and I don't mean Keith Richards cut a hole in the gorilla picture and Tumbled his Dice until that canvas was Torn and Frayed, I mean his Daddy done erased himself from Peggles and Painty's folder before the last drop shadow could....drop,

(Actually I just heard through the apevine that poppa is already shacked up with some clip art floozy whose only claim to frame was a small portion of her silhouette was superimposed behind the liner notes of a Radiohead album, for 1: Big deal it was a CASSINGLE for chrissakes and for 2: It was a radio/industry promo version at that, you know, the one with NOT FOR RESALE stamped on it that you thought was a big deal when you were young like you have some rare holy grail Them Yorke hand-crafted in a fit of rage against Thatcher's oppressive tax on goalies and personally hand-delivered all 4 copies to the C.E.O's of the  3 largest global conglomerates that owned the record and media industries at the time, the 4th one was Britain-bound, handed on the wrong side of the road to NME or...that's all I can name fuck whatever it is them Fishenchippers read in between royal weddings and umbrella sales way back in 92... oh yeah that's the (corner) kicker, the cassingle isn't even from a good Radiohead album, it's the shitty boring era before the dopamine depleting drugs dragged the lovable lads from Englandburgh-Upon Tynecastle Trentshire  out of the guitar stores and into the bleep bloop stores and then the better record making store and then probably the rehab store,  but I digress,  if you are unlucky enough to own this tape, and bored enough to read the thank you's and which knobs Johnny Greensleeves is sponsored by, look past the words like a magic 3-D picture so popular at the time of the recording in your hands, see that flower? No? Of course you don't. The opacity is so low you can barely imagine what her ghost would look like. But when you hear her tell the story? She might as well be the cover of Kid A)

and then baby Japers Egg is shoved onto some random message board for an obscure podcast in reply to a half-assed joke that some random clown's fart fingers typed on the toilet post-post-Modernism" which is all the rage in Havana now that mail service has been restored and female service has been pre-stored. The whole story from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z is in the last issue, the one with the sketch of Yoko Ono taking a picture of a 16mm projector that is being peed on by the inventor of the 32mm projector whose prostate has been digitally enlarged to show a temporary tattoo of Yoko holding a self portrait oil painting of herself casting a spell to shrink an old timey stereograph of Yo La Tengo down to the size of what apathy would be if it had a size plus Ira has a peace sign carved in his head like an anti-Manson. 

Don't respond with another meme-adjacent picture, if you do I shall consider it an act of guerrila warfare and will be forced to write another 8,000 word reply or at least one that feels that long. 

Signed,

Fortnite Junior III

One of the engineers of  Da Lench Mob's seminal 1992 album "Guerrilas in tha Mist" 

I need to smoke a cig, cuz you just fucked my shit all kinds of up

• Like 7

Having a child so I can insist that they call their blanket Softie the Softie over their loud and persistent objection.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Jay Rundo said:

I need to smoke a cig, cuz you just fucked my shit all kinds of up

IMG_0591.jpg

Hey man, why stop at one?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Normally, when a live show is released, they see a huge reverse spike in downloads. No one who attended the show would want to listen without “all the actions”. To combat this, I suspect the boys will ask us for popcorn gallery questions to be edited in to next week’s episode. If there was anything you ever wanted to ask Tom or Julie, get your typing fingers ready!

• Like 6

hayes and sean should do something on twitch. idk what but theyd make a mint

• Like 8