🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Pure Guava

To me, capital punishment is not something that mankind should take lightly, the killing of another man for his crimes should be restricted to only those perversions of nature who sing "Pump" instead of "Jump" during Van Halen karaoke night. 

To me, capital punishment is not something that mankind should take lightly, the killing of another man for his crimes should be restricted to only those perversions of nature who sing "Pump" instead of "Jump" during Van Halen karaoke night. 

They think they so sly, but they is mistaking because they isn't. The ones who add the sneaky blink-and-you'll-miss-it hip thrust at the same time as their inappropriate lyric switcheroo should have their innards fed to hungry jackyls while they are still alive and then kill them. And then kill the jackyls because our added punishment for the thrusters is a recipe for a zombie dog apocalypse if I ever did hear one. Better safe than half eaten, roaming the world for decades as a half-jackyl, half-pervert mumbling the wrong Van Halen lyrics in between ripping the ribs out of a scared orphan to satiate your primal urge for the warm blood those living things hoard like oil on Mad Max World. LOOK WHAT DESECRATING DAVID LEE ROTH's HOLY SCRIPTURE HAS BEGOTTEN YOU, YOU GODLESS PARASITE-RIDDEN KARAOKE BEFOULING WORM STUB OF A MAN