🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 74 - What’s Parental Alienation Syndrome? w/ Dr. Amy Baker

Dr. Amy Baker is a nationally recognized expert in parent child relationships, parental alienation, and child emotional abuse who joins Jonathan to discuss the signs and causes of parental alienation, how it affects children, and how to avoid it.

Find Dr. Amy Baker’s work at https://www.amyjlbaker.com.

For more music from Quiñ head to TheQuinCat.com.

Jonathan is on Instagram @JVN. Also Twitter and Facebook.

Catch Jonathan on Queer Eye streaming now on Netflix.

Call in with your curious questions at 323-606-9351.

I applaud this person for juggling so many plates at one spin simultaneously , I mean come on,  Doctor? Check. Army Baker? Check. Owner of a cat named Quin that plays music? CHECK! And apparently an expert in abusing children and alienating her parents? I guess wearing so many finger pies in one hat at the same time would cause any one of us to have a less than stellar home life but fuck that noise, Dr. Army Baker is making sure our boys in blue in the field in the battle lines have cupcakes and souffles to nurse their war wounds and to make friendly fire a little more friendly. Because the fire is Dr. Baker's oven and the friendly is all of us who support the troops rights to kill bears with their arms, WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR, BILLIE JEAN IS  A LEGEND BUT DR. ARMY BAKER IS LEGENDARY. SAY MEOW TO YOUR CAT QUIN FOR ME DR.B!