🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8 — Goon Fight

This week's improv4humans is brought to you by skirt steak, martian invasions, and bad parenting. More accurately, it is brought to you by Curtis Gwinn, Sean Conroy, and Brett Gelman who join Matt Besser to relive childhood tragedies and lost love all for the sake of comedy.As always, follow@MattBesserto tweet your suggestions and visitBobby MatthewsandDragoonto hear more music like the stuff you heard today.

Wikipedia to the rescue! Skirt steak is a cut of beef steak, from the plate.

[attachment=12479,333]

Yeah, I would've guessed the place a cow would wear a skirt would be the sirloin area.

^^^^^above^^^^ @MattBesserto must be the esperanto translation of @MattBesser - but seriously - thanks for the chart Julia. Informative as always!

hilarious as always! it was also funny to hear how many times brett played a character named brett.

Today is like Christmas again - new Improve4humans WITH Brett Gelman!

They said my name! Great episode, it was interesting to hear Brett in a purely improvisational setting. This has to be one of the most consistently funny podcasts out there.

I lost both of my my thumbs in a tragic 1/2 priced appetizers accident at Applebees. Is this podcast still for me?

Sign in to follow this