🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 199 - A Night In Heaven: LIVE!

On 10/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, gigitastic said:

On the subject of creepy controlling husband's when they first go to Heaven doesn't LAW say her husband doesn't know she drinks / approves?

I noticed that too but it doesn't match up with the rest of the movie because I thought he was offering her punch with alcohol at the art party (maybe it was non-alcoholic) but then later for sure they are both having white wine with their Bojangles fried chicken.  So if LAW being a hidden drinker was ever part of the story I think they dropped it and forgot to clean it up in the editing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChunkStyle said:

I noticed that too but it doesn't match up with the rest of the movie because I thought he was offering her punch with alcohol at the art party (maybe it was non-alcoholic) but then later for sure they are both having white wine with their Bojangles fried chicken.  So if LAW being a hidden drinker was ever part of the story I think they dropped it and forgot to clean it up in the editing.

I took Patsy's comment as sarcastic. Like, when LAW says her husband wouldn't approve, Patsy asks, "doesn't he know you drink?" [wink, wink, nudge, nudge] but that she was clearly referencing the strippers. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Big McLargehuge said:

I saw this movie when I was five years old. I didn’t rewatch it before listening to the podcast. The only parts I remember are the scene at the end when he gets abandoned with no clothes on in the boat and when the lady passes out at the sight of the stripper’s wiener. Both scenes horrified me enough that they stayed with me all these years. The rest is such a blur that listening to the podcast was like hearing comedians make fun of a dream you barely remember having. 

A lot to unpack here.