🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
synertia

Ghost Dad (1990)

Really, one of the most confusing films I've ever seen. Bill Cosby coming when he was still relevant, a crazy taxi driver, inexplicable supernatural laws and a man named Edith. I don't know if this has been recommended, probably but search turned up nothing. My friend made a concept album based on this movie in high school that was better than the film itself. 5% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I rewatched Ghost Dad recently and thought it might be good for How Did This Get Made? It's well known, I think, for it but odd and weird enough to make fun of ...the kids are just a little too okay with the fact that their Dad is dead and Bill Cosby's character is so insensitive to the kids....just a suggestion.

A few years after the scandal that has since derailed Cosby's reputation, let's bring this back up. It was also directed by Sidney Poitier of all people!

• Like 1

I feel like the chances of this happening now that he’s been convicted are pretty much nil. Too bad, as it looks like it would have been a good one.

Mayyyyybe several years down the road, but we’ll see.

Sign in to follow this