🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 50 Preview (The Triple Lindy's 2nd Pick)

On 10/16/2018 at 10:09 AM, taylorannephoto said:

Ruby was my favorite winner of the show and when it was announced that he would be following the show to Channel 4 she released her feelings about him on Twitter, and let's just say they were not favorable so ever since I've been salty towards him.

After a bit of googling, I see Ruby (whom I love) called him a "peacocking manchild."

Seems about right.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Quasar Sniffer said:

After a bit of googling, I see Ruby (whom I love) called him a "peacocking manchild."

Seems about right.

It was the best day of my life when I found out she was gay 😍 and shitting on Paul Hollywood just sealed the deal on my love for her.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

It was the best day of my life when I found out she was gay 😍 and shitting on Paul Hollywood just sealed the deal on my love for her.

Well, I loved her BEFORE I found out she was gay! (i.e. when I read your post 😁)

And if anyone is interested, Here is Dan Ireland (RIP) for Trailers From Hell on The Girl Can't Help It:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

She is sheer perfection!

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 10:38 AM, taylorannephoto said:

She's the girl of my dreams: she can bake, she's hilarious, she's stunning,and she called Paul Hollywood a peacock. Honestly I don't know if you could build a more perfect person? 

• Like 2

I remember watching that series and every time she would get nervous and say her baking was rubbish or something, I would have a very avuncular instinct kick in and want to be a contestant just so I could say, "awww, sweetie, you are AMAZING!"

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bccbed1516d583477

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Quasar Sniffer said:

I remember watching that series and every time she would get nervous and say her baking was rubbish or something, I would have a very avuncular instinct kick in and want to be a contestant just so I could say, "awww, sweetie, you are AMAZING!"

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bccbed1516d583477

I'm glad they told her to stop doing that because I learned that when I would perform chorally too. If you set the judges up for failure by apologizing for a cough or something before you even start they are going to have negative things in their mind before you've even sang one word.

• Like 2

So I'm only 26 minutes into the movie and I LOVE Jayne Mansfield SO MUCH.  She's just a delight! I love all the music so far and I'm dying to know what movie the song about Sister Kate is from. I could honestly care less about the men. I just want to see Jayne go around and be fantastic and fun.

I'm sure we'll talk about it more but I really love this line she has when she's making him breakfast about how she wants to be a mother and housewife but all everyone sees her as is a sexpot and so they think she can't do it. Which honestly is such a feminist statement ( in that feminism is about letting women choose to be what THEY want to be. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a housewife if that's what you want. It's a problem if that's what you think you have to be or that's all there is.) 

I'm really into this movie ! Plus I forgot how much I love the song The Girl Can't Help It

• Like 3