🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 260 - Jo Firestone, Our Gameshow Friend

Could maybe save some letters and just call her 'Jo Flint' but this is cool otherwise. 

Also - first comment! HI MUM! Hehehhehe 

• Like 5

a collision of my two favorite podcasts—hollywood handbook and the pro version.

dr. gameshow is pretty good too.

• Like 3

They should have a different song to play as a live show outro

• Like 4

On 10/16/2018 at 1:42 PM, robotam said:

They should have a different song to play as a live show outro

Maybe something by the fat boys

• Like 3

I've been out of the country but don't think I haven't been using my time away to cook up a really "spicy" post here goes nothin, prepare yourself for the post a few weeks in the making get your emoji reacting fingers ready:

good stuff, very funny!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I feel like many people saw Lauren's nipple in Crashing, but nobody wants to talk about it.  Like we're all kind of either trying to be adults about it or are just too weirded out to say anything publicly. p.s. Turner Broadcasting canceled the funding of Super Deluxe today. I'm kind of sad about. They let comedians who smoke weed do whatever they wanted and they filmed it. I watched a hamster run through a maze, I watched a lady rate plants... wild times, man. And we lived it. But no more.

• Like 1

Fake nip.  I have it on good authority that was a prosthetic nip.  Not a big deal.  She’s an amazing person with what I’m sure are fantastic nips, but those were not them.  Apparently the CBB forums were the cause of the nip swap in her rider.  Some of those sick ducks would have made a damn song about promoting them or something crass like that. 

Thank your parents for vaccinating you next time you see them.   Otherwise you could be over in the CBB forums debating your schizophrenic shadow friends.  To each their own I guess. 

• Like 1