🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 139 — Win a Farmhouse

Today's Comedy Bang Bang is the total insider experience! Do you want sizzling hot entertainment news about your favorite podcasts and bands? You'll get it! Are you interested in what it's like to be on the hottest drama on television?Bob Odenkirkwill tell you all about it! Do you want to know everything there is to know about both property management and assassinations? First time guest Paul Luzak is here and he isn't holding back, so throw away your newspapers, magazines, and encyclopedias and get all the info you'll ever need on Comedy Bang Bang! It's historical, informational, and erotic!

Congrats Scott. Your show has introduced me to the best of comedy and I thank you for it.

Bombshell? What's the show called -this- time?
(I've only listened to 5:30 so far NO SPOILERS PLEASE)
EDIT PS maybe im just tired, but I think this is the first time an episode title made me giggle on its own.

The way Scott is breaking the announcement to Bob, it's like he's really hoping his Dad will be proud of him.

Honestly though congratulations Scott, It's well-deserved and I hope it also means good things for the podcast and earwolf. Congrats also to Bob.

Congrats on the IFC show and to Bob's as well!

So it's fine for Paul to ask questions after the floor has been closed? Scott completely let that fly, I'm surprised. Wonder if that would be allowed if he wasn't Scott's former landlord. CBB conspiracy? Gonna look into this more.

Also, much congrats to Scott. You're one of the main reasons I got into the comedy field. Everything you are involved with is always insanely high quality and hilarious. You deserve every bit of success you get, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.

Congrats, Scott! Nobody deserves this more than you. Now, to call my parents about getting IFC.

Congratulations, Scott! Anybody know if this will be carried on IFC Canada? If so, I'll ask my parents to get it for their granddaughter.

EDIT: Looking back, this post seems odd without the context of the show that it referenced. Oh well.

The plugs theme was indeed great, and Bob's response to it was even better

Great to hear Bob on again. And really looking forward to the Vancouver show with David!!! Was kinda hoping PFT would be a part of their show since he's in Van for the festival but looks like he's not in the lineup for the closing show.

Also can't wait for the CBB TV show. But I don't have cable or any sort of TV subscription, anyone else in the same boat? I feel like podcasting and other internet-based releases are the way of the future and that the traditional TV format is obsolete and should be on its way out by now. I'll still watch it any way I can; if I am forced to download it I will be donating more than appropriately.

I don't have IFC, but when the show is on I'm going to sit still in a quiet room, close my eyes, and imagine. I have a telepathic connection to Nielsen boxes, so I hope this works.

Big congrants to Scott on the IFC show, I'm really looking forward to it. However I do have one question, will the podcast continue weekly once the show is on the air? Maybe he answered this in the show and I just wasn't being sharp-eared enough to hear it.

It was cool to hear my name on this weeks show. I assume I am the Kurt Braun he was thanking. I was about to walk across the street when I heard my name. I was very surprised. I decided to cross the street before the light changed. But I crossed the wrong way. I figured out my mistake after a few steps and thought, "great I am go to die because my name was said on a podcast that I love." I looked to my right and luckily there was no traffic.

And I am really excited about the TV show. I hope it airs in Canada.

"will the podcast continue weekly once the show is on the air? Maybe he answered this in the show and I just wasn't being sharp-eared enough to hear it."

Yep - no interruption in schedule.

I don't know where someone was asking if it would be available on iTunes - but looks like they're doing that with Season 2 of Portlandia. So maybe? I'm not in charge of that.

• Like 1

Thanks Scott! I'm so excited for you and I know both shows will be top quality comedy. Good luck!

Sign in to follow this