🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 27.5 — Minisode 27.5

If you listened to Episode 13 than you know that we love Crank and Crank 2. Next week we have an extra special treat for you when Brian Taylor, co-writer/director of the Crank films, joins us to revisit all our favorite Chev Chelios moments. Our challenge for the listeners this week is to design a poster for either Crank film and the winner will have their poster sent to Brian. Sound good? Join us next week for the latest in our How Did This Get Made? Director's Series!

I own the second one, but still haven't seen the first. Looks like my friends are getting a surprise Crank marathon coming their way this weekend!

Wow, I hope you guys can keep finding writers/directors willing to sit in the hot seat. I can't wait to hear the process behind Crank 2.

man, you may want to go beyond the Crank series with this guy. I mean, he also has Biker Boyz and Jonah Hex on his resume!

Pathology was a massively under rated movie IMHO, especially as it came between the 2 Crank films, you'd have thought it would have gotten more attention... i got my copy from a closing down movie store and i out of dozens of movies i picked up this is by far my favorite and one i can and have actually re-watched.

You can't fault Michael Weston for subtle creepiness and Milo Ventimiglia was a revelation.. that guys needs more work.. and not just as freaky digital perverts Brian ;).. even Alyssa Milano turned in a good performance.

The film oddly reminds me of The Watcher for style and story, doing a great deal with limited sets and story with a solid plot, script and performances.

I just want to say that Crank 2 isn't a "Bad Flick". I mean yeah it's balls out crazy, but that's what it's supposed to be. It's fucking Crank 2 fer fucks sake, a sequel to fucking Crank! If it was supposed to be a family fun romp, I'd understand. What I'm saying is you can't chastise a movie for being fucked up, when it's meant to be fucked up. It would be like making fun of Dude Where's My Car for being stupid. That's why I haven't suggested Gummo (though that would be an extremely interesting conversation, in fact fuck it, do Gummo PLEASE!).

Sign in to follow this