🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 571 - Rope Beats Rock

Scott is joined by intern Gino Lambardo to chat about rebooting an A.1. Steak Steak Sauce commercial before Queen Cleopatra arrives to squash rumors that history has spread about her. Plus, rope trick expert Idaho stops by to talk about being hired for crime gangs.

• Like 1

Comedy Fang Fang?

I always love CBB.  But I was really looking forward to hearing the latest from Buford and Mesmor in the Suicide House. I miss my creepies!

If one thing could ease the pain of no Halloween episode, it's 22 minutes of pure Gino up top.

• Like 3

Maybe it's just me, but for me I was hoping to hear a totally new version of Monster Mash, just like we have for the past several years.

On 10/30/2018 at 2:12 PM, Crybaby Jones said:

Maybe it's just me, but for me I was hoping to hear a totally new version of Monster Mash, just like we have for the past several years.

I listened to this 47-minute YouTube compilation yesterday and it was a lot of fun!

On 10/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, Kickpuncher said:

If one thing could ease the pain of no Halloween episode, it's 22 minutes of pure Gino up top.

I was hoping for a new Halloween episode too, but Gino on any episode is a win in my book.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, Kickpuncher said:

I listened to this 47-minute YouTube compilation yesterday and it was a lot of fun!

That's a good one (robot), but I was hoping for a NEW song instead of the ones I've already heard.

• Like 2