🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 51 Preview (SlidePocket's 2nd Pick)

21 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I messed up the hosting so I will fix it in the meantime and do 2 shows on Sunday: 6 p.m. Eastern and 9 p.m. Eastern.  I think the link above should work that day as well.

Ok. I should be able to do the 9pm on Sunday. I got the DVD from the library but I'd rather watch it with friends if I can.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

Ok. I should be able to do the 9pm on Sunday. I got the DVD from the library but I'd rather watch it with friends if I can.

You’re gonna need ‘em for this one. It’s...pretty grim.

• Like 1

Hi all. I got admitted to the hospital today for cellulitis in my left leg. I brought my laptop so I think I can still do the Rabbit showings tomorrow night. In case I can’t or the technical difficulties continue here is a link to my cloud folder containing  several rips. Feel free to download and watch on your own.

If we have difficulties tomorrow maybe someone else could host.

The Rose

17 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

You’re gonna need ‘em for this one. It’s...pretty grim.

How many cat gifs should I have prepared? Keep in mind, I have two cats already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

How many cat gifs should I have prepared? Keep in mind, I have two cats already. 

It's at minimum a ten cat gif movie...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Hi all. I got admitted to the hospital today for cellulitis in my left leg. I brought my laptop so I think I can still do the Rabbit showings tomorrow night. In case I can’t or the technical difficulties continue here is a link to my cloud folder containing  several rips. Feel free to download and watch on your own.

The Rose

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon :)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

The Rose

I'm so sorry!!! I hope you feel better soon

17 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

It's at minimum a ten cat gif movie...

All movies are a ten cat gif minimum if you're inner Cat Lady is strong enough!  But seriously is this going to require baby animal videos after?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gigitastic said:

All movies are a ten cat gif minimum if you're inner Cat Lady is strong enough!  But seriously is this going to require baby animal videos after?

It's pretty harrowing...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

The Rose

Hi all.  I just started a broadcast to test that the movie looks decent and will play all the way through.  If you want to join and watch, feel free but understand their may be delays for technical difficulties.

CincoDeNio's Rabbit Room

1 hour ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Hi all.  I just started a broadcast to test that the movie looks decent and will play all the way through.  If you want to join and watch, feel free but understand their may be delays for technical difficulties.

CincoDeNio's Rabbit Room

Is the movie still going on? I can't seem to get in. Never mind I fixed it! I forgot to add you like an idiot

9 minutes ago, gigitastic said:

Is the movie still going on? I can't seem to get in. Never mind I fixed it! I forgot to add you like an idiot

Not at the moment.  If you re-join the room I can show you the half-hour or so I have.  The program I used didn't just put a watermark on the movie like before.  This time it only converted 30 minutes or so.  I am glad I found that now rather than later.

11 minutes ago, gigitastic said:

Just now, Cinco DeNio said:

Not at the moment.  If you re-join the room I can show you the half-hour or so I have.  The program I used didn't just put a watermark on the movie like before.  This time it only converted 30 minutes or so.  I am glad I found that now rather than later.

Also, it wasn't you that was an idiot.  You requested an invite.  I just didn't see it until now because I was off watching the rip progress,  Now that you're a friend you're supposed to be able to come and go at will.  Everyone else, if we're not friends on Rabbit you can still use the room link.  I will see the invite and can approve it (If your Rabbit name is near to your HDTGM name).

2 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

The room is open and ready.

I think we need to be friends? It said the room is locked currently. I should be there for the 9pm show. My name on there is grudlian.

23 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I think we need to be friends? It said the room is locked currently. I should be there for the 9pm show. My name on there is grudlian.

Sorry.  I just saw this.  It's better to not bring you in now but I thought sure I did the room just like Friday night.  Sorry. I sent you a friend request.

Feel free to at least start it at 9 even if you have to step away from the PC.

Thank you so much @Cinco DeNio for a truly bonkers film! Sorry I disappeared at the very end my phone started going haywire and was freezing like mad. I CANNOT wait to talk about this movie. Truly everyone in it was in need of serious mental health help. Not one person acted remotely sane.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

It's pretty harrowing...

Holy shit, you aren't kidding. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gigitastic said:

Thank you so much @Cinco DeNio for a truly bonkers film! Sorry I disappeared at the very end my phone started going haywire and was freezing like mad. I CANNOT wait to talk about this movie. Truly everyone in it was in need of serious mental health help. Not one person acted remotely sane.

Yes, thanks Cinco, for being a trooper. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

Yes, thanks Cinco, for being a trooper. 

Thank you both!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for their patience. I think I have worked out the kinks and will be ready the next time I need to rip a movie from disc. 

I have removed the rips from the links I posted earlier. One of my attempts was to do an unlisted video on YouTube. Fox found it and filed a takedown notice. That spooked me so I pulled everything else.

• Like 3

Sorry y'all I completely spaced!!! It's been A Time irl so my mind has been obviously not retaining a lot things lol.

• Like 1