🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 262 - Brett Gelman, Our Close Friend

Came here just to make sure OcterDoctopus got first post on this ep. All is right with the world

• Like 7

Guys a forum i've been going to for years now is closing down soon and its really bumming me out. A place thats been a huge part of my internet life is about to just go away and theres nothing anyone can do. Value what you have is my point i guess. especially with the internet these things can just fucking go

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Boys didn't pull any punches this week! Scotty Auks tried to RUIN my Halloween week by NOT POSTING A HALLOWEEN EP and good old reliable Hayes and Sean SAVED It by having on Brett Gelman with a VICIOUS TAKE DOWN of our evil overlord (Scott Aukerman).

• Like 6

Pentatonix guesting on A Very Wicked Halloween then Brett Gelman on Hollywood Handbook!? File these two under the "Epic" category!!

Then give yourself a raise, my administrative assistant who files things for me. I'm a benevolent executive willing to put my money where my mouth is, or rather my money where my employees' mouths are as I would like resign and turn this whole thing into an employee-owned collective!

• Like 3

He's a sloppy bitch! God I loved that shit. More underhanded jabs! Also it's pretty wild that such an alt-comic icon like Gelman was immediately thrown by being called Big Bret. Man I love these boyz

• Like 8

IMG_20181030_093804.thumb.jpg.ba3d27351556783cb7fa94e849aede84.jpgIf you're interested you'd better hurry, tickets are going fast!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

On 10/30/2018 at 7:10 AM, devscoots said:

Guys a forum i've been going to for years now is closing down soon and its really bumming me out. A place thats been a huge part of my internet life is about to just go away and theres nothing anyone can do. Value what you have is my point i guess. especially with the internet these things can just fucking go

Which Forum?

• Like 2

new ep 2morrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1