🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DustinMartian

Guests You Want To Hear On The Wolf Den 2012

Scott, Nick Weidenfeld, Fred Seibert (Frederator Studios), Rob Schrab and/or Dan Harmon, John Evershed and/or Aaron Simpson (Mondo Media), Jake Nickell or Thomas Ryan (Threadless).

Rob Corddry and David Wain are people you'd probably be able to get that would have some connection with the theme of the show because of their internet shows. Though Rob's probably already said all there is to say about the circumstances that led to creating Childrens Hospital on other podcasts.

Tom Scharpling, Jon Wurster, Ken Plume, Julie Klausner, Jimmy Dore, Whitney Matheson (USA Today's Pop Candy) Adam Kempenaar (Filmspotting), Scott Mosier, Paul Gilmartin, Terry Gross, Ira Glass, Bob Boilen

Josh Flanagan, Conor Kilpatrick, and Ron Richards of iFanboy.com.

These individuals run a website that was started out of their love of comic books. They've since become a legitimate part of the comic book industry through their reporting and opinion articles. In addition, they have a long running Pick of the Week podcast that has over 300 episodes attributed to its name (By my calculations they've been podcasting since 2006). Also, they put out a video podcast, that is different from their audio PotW podcast, that has accumulated nearly 250 episodes.

They've had a rich past with the harnessing of user donations, advertising, and partnered with the likes of Revision3 and, currently, Graphicly. Adding in their strong fan-base and forums, I believe that these 3, or even 1, would make a great interview and could teach Jeff beautifully.

Unfortunately, I've no affiliation with Josh, Conor, or Ron, but I do know that they are responsive when emailed.

http://ifanboy.com/

Seriously, Jeff. Make it happen.

Ira Glass would be an ep that would be what dreams are made of.

Greg & Jim from Sound Opinions- it is a PRI music based show but I have a feeling more of their audience comes from the podcasting side.

Keith Malley of Keith and The Girl

Adam Curry of Mevio

Adam Kempenaar of Filmspotting

Adam Carolla of Adam Carolla

Robert Khoo from Penny Arcade

Kris Shaub and Scott Kurtz from Kris and Scott's Scott and Kris Show

Someone from Laughspin might make for an interesting interview, as well.

I'd love to hear you talk to Leo Laporte or Lisa (their CEO) from TWiT. They seem to be one of the most successful podcast networks out there, and I would love to hear their input on what you are doing building up something similar to what they have already gone through.

Oh, and how could I forget, Andrew at Podcast Squared. I enjoyed your interview on that show, Mr. Ullrich, and I think it could be interesting to turn it the other way & talk about reviewing podcasts & things in that end of the world.

You should have Johnathon and Seth from Uhh Yeah Dude on. UYD's been on for almost 6 years, they just passed show 300, and they've built their community from the ground up. they give out their numbers on every show if you wanna give them a call, that's 888-842-2357 for their voicemail or 323-481-4422 for johnathon's cell.

Sign in to follow this