🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Musical Mondays Week 52 Preview (AlmostAGhost's 1st Pick)

5 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

The rooster is even more prominent in other versions of the poster:

MV5BOTAxMTgyMDI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU4

I wasn't 100% sold on the movie with the first poster but I am 300% sold now!

• Like 7

On 11/12/2018 at 10:04 AM, AlmostAGhost said:

Sooo what's cooler than being cool?  

ICE COLD!!!!

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright 

(sorry ... my OCD wouldn't let me go without finishing that reference)

I saw this years ago and barely remember anything about it. This will be a good one to re-visit because I love OutKast and love the revisionist Prohibition-Era style of the movie, so I'd really like to know why this one didn't hang with me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

ICE COLD!!!!

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright 

(sorry ... my OCD wouldn't let me go without finishing that reference)

I saw this years ago and barely remember anything about it. This will be a good one to re-visit because I love OutKast and love the revisionist Prohibition-Era style of the movie, so I'd really like to know why this one didn't hang with me.

Ok now ladies(yeah!) We gonna break this thing down for just a second. Now don't have me break this thing down for nothing! I wanna see y'all on your baddest behavior. I am your neighbor lend me some sugar! Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it,shake it, shake it, shake it, shake, Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Now all the Beyonce's and Lucy Liu's and baby dolls get on the floor! 

Sorry I'm a Hey Yeah completest (at least up to the Beyonce Lucy Liu line)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, gigitastic said:

Ok now ladies(yeah!) We gonna break this thing down for just a second. Now don't have me break this thing down for nothing! I wanna see y'all on your baddest behavior. I am your neighbor lend me some sugar! Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it,shake it, shake it, shake it, shake, Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Now all the Beyonce's and Lucy Liu's and baby dolls get on the floor! 

Sorry I'm a Hey Yeah completest (at least up to the Beyonce Lucy Liu line)

For the non-completists, here's the cast and crew of The Big Bang Theory doing a dance medley.  (This is from 2012.  Apparently they've done this other times but I haven't seen those.  Not sure what the beginning part is about but the dance starts at 1:50.)

1 hour ago, Cinco DeNio said:

here's the cast and crew of The Big Bang Theory

Hard pass

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

We've done 9pm EST time on past Friday evenings for a Rabbit.  I will set up a room tomorrow at that time for anyone interested!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

We've done 9pm EST time on past Friday evenings for a Rabbit.  I will set up a room tomorrow at that time for anyone interested!

I'm interested. :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Awesome. I should be able to make it to a 9pm show Friday. 

• Like 1

I completely forgot yesterday was Friday and thought it was Thursday. I hope you guys had a great time!

• Like 1

Does anybody know anywhere else I can watch this besides the Crackle app which refuses to work for me? I'm always leery about signing up for free trials of stuff but if that's all there is with Starz/Amazon Prime I guess I'll do it

I watched it with Starz. The best thing to do with free trials is to sign up and then *immediately* go to your Amazon account and cancel. You’ll still get the seven days but it won’t charge your account when the trial is over.