Hayes is the host

Sean is the co-host

Nice, Funny, Smart, Cool

And Nice

Here comes Hayes and Sean

Wa-o, Wa-o

#hhpoetryslam

• Like 4

If we can get 4000 replies on this thread before the next episode Hayes will bring back the popcorn gallery

• Like 4

1 hour ago, robotam said:

If we can get 4000 replies on this thread before the next episode Hayes will bring back the popcorn gallery

i

• Like 2

am

• Like 2

all

• Like 2

for

• Like 2

this

• Like 2

and

• Like 2

i

• Like 2

will

• Like 2

do

• Like 2

my

• Like 2

part

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The popcorn gallery,  I do believe it is time for it now!  The popcorn gallery:  if you weren't aware, it's a segment on Hollywood Handbook where Sean and Hayes let the viewers (of the audio) ask the questions. Not to be confused with a peanut gallery which is usually a group of noisy brigands and roustabouts, because this analogy is more relating to the subject of movies.  Coincidentally, the movies is the reason it was called the popcorn gallery; Sean and Hayes letting the viewers doin all the questions, yeah now, it's time for the...

pop

coooooorn, gallery, oh yeah!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this