๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 52 Idlewild

27 minutes ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

But he put away the flask at the end. I'm so confused!ย 

Right, he put away the flask and then during the credits they showed a liquor bottle with the Rooster brand label on it.

• Like 2

Ooh! See, I thought that he put the flask away and was giving up the sauce to win his family back. I guess really, the only parts of the film that stuck with me was Dre's story line!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

This movie took me awhile to track down so I'm getting to it late but to me the weirdest thing is the movie loses its sense of humor about halfway through. There are a lot of little throwaway jokes or comedy bits in the first half of the movie and they just slowly start to fade away and let the melodrama come more forward. I would have liked it if that stuff had stayed throughout the film a bit more.

Also did Spats have nobody else who worked for him that was willing to stay loyal? Is Terrance Howard's crew Spat's old crew who just shifted loyalty 100% behind him without question?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

Also did Spats have nobody else who worked for him that was willing to stay loyal? Is Terrance Howard's crew Spat's old crew who just shifted loyalty 100% behind him without question?

Yes! I was thinking that too. Especially since he didn't seem to get a whole lot of respect from anyone up until that point. Like, I get that you shot Spats, but we aren't dogs, that doesn't make you Alpha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

Yes! I was thinking that too. Especially since he didn't seem to get a whole lot of respect from anyone up until that point. Like, I get that you shot Spats, but we aren't dogs, that doesn't make you Alpha.

It's doubly weird because even Terrance Howard at one point admits that Rooster is the next in line to take over. You think the other people would get behind that or think the same.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

It's doubly weird because even Terrance Howard at one point admits that Rooster is the next in line to take over. You think the other people would get behind that or think the same.

Maybe it went down like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR61K4zAFS6zwNAn2BpKI3

• Like 3

Catching up with Bob's Burgers and saw this in the Halloween episode:

ouyqmxtcgbjdehhyvb5a.jpg

Andre 3000 the Giantย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 1