🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 38 — Altruism

We have a brand new episode of Professor Blastoff for you this week. You're welcome. It really was very selfless of us. Kyle could have been visiting his mother, Tig could have been raising money for hurricane relief, David could have been drinking cool beers, and Dr. Alex Platt could have been trying on pieces of burnt orange outerwear. But instead they got together and made this podcast about altruism. So once again, you're welcome.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I loved the conversation between Kyle and David thanking Karen. "Ah, gosh, Karen" Reminded me of one of Chris Farley's characters. God rest his soul.

I won't have time to listen until later on tonight or tomorrow even but the description...brilliant. Somebody's turning into a good writer.

At one point David said, "give creedence to", I was thinking.....creedence, Creedence Clearwater Revival, SWAMP ROCK!!!!!!!!!

mmmyes! swamp rawk part 2 I love when kyle talks about MOTHER haha great episode! and then she started chewing her shoe dont know what that meant hahaha

• Like 1

Am I the only one that doesn't see these 'polls' David said was on the Professor Blastoff site? The only poll I see is the one where 'What would the fans like to be called'...I don't see any other polls.

Big fan of the podcast, but is the furthest pre-recorded podcast on Earwolf? Kyle discussing his New Years plans...

I suppose there is nothing topical about the podcast, including Aaron's clips, so it doesn't really matter much.

Love you guys and hope you'll plan some tour dates in Denver. Kyle's shirtless physique . . . not too shabby. The swamp rock voice makes me think of The Muppets.

Enjoyed this episode over a warm bath and enema. I am an American exile in Germany. Knowing I have insurance that won't try yo screw me over. 10 euros covers my co- share for three months. I think you should do shows on Whimsy and Cryptobiology.

Sign in to follow this