🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 10 — Man with a Can

We're back once more with improv4humans and we have three rare, endangered species in the studio this week: Joe Wengert, Andy Daly, and Horatio Sanz. They join Matt for an in-depth discussion of Dodi Fayed, a look at the day in the life of a pharmacist, and a visit to the weirdest brothel you've never seen. Follow @MattBesser to send suggestions for future episodes and find music like the stuff you heard today by visiting Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

• Like 1

This show is really coming into its own! Looking forward to seeing new eps on Thursday mornings now, thanks Matt!

That pharmacist sketch was great!

Andy may be the most productive insomniac ever. Researching the Spanish Revolution before bed? I usually just watch shitty infomercials.

this episode was fantastic haha leto has been terrible since my so called life hahaha deform him with acid! chew on that

"Glenda" sounds a lot like Huell Howser...

matt besser & co., you've done it again!

btw, i did a legit spit-take when the Irish setter got a second thumb inserted and went from a dog's slight groan to an almost happy sounding bark. andy daly owes me a keyboard and some new underpants.

• Like 1

@ cody, i think they were talking about James Cameron. He was mildly poisoned on the set of titanic by a disgruntled crew member.

I thought Heratio was joking about the second city thing, the only person i can think of who was poisoned because he was hard to work with is james cameron. But they said bleach and i think someone just spiked cameron's drink with pcp.

The hookers/blind virgin bit was the funniest thing I've ever heard from any earwolf podcast, and I listen to them all. Great job, Matt and crew.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this