🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 267 - PFTi, Our Close Friends

Big Jar Downtown what are they doing in there? Oh and we gotta count those Austin P Baybee numbers before the end of the year.

• Like 3

Sincerest apologies to the haters but I actually thought this episode was very funny.

• Like 7

Good ep. Please have PFT on more frequently. Having PFT and the boys together is like a more enjoyable version of Threedom

• Like 4

PFT wanted to jump back into that voicemail and tell erybody what that hinkey was doing with the surveys so bad.  

Glad he got cuckblocked.  

• Like 3

I think the Boys talking about the circadian control of avian vocalization behavior means they've been reading my research papers! And/or Tsuyoshi Shimmura, but who even knows what podcasts he likes

• Like 1

Reddit doesn't care about my HH synchronicities so I'm going to put them here.  (I mean, you guys don't either, but you complain less):

• When they talked about Escape Rooms I was on the way to my first escape room as a "team building exercise" proposed by my boss.  It was Grimm Fairy Tale themed.
  • ummm… I forgot the other one, but it was weird.

In other news, HEY!  Paul Fishsticks Tompkins plays Red Dead 2?  Cool!  That would be hilarious to encounter him online as a polite mustachioed cowboy in a vest and tophat.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PaulLafferty said:

I'm the most Scottish here

I doon thank so ya wee bah'stad!

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

Fooking right I am... You widney ken the difference between a haggis playing the bagpipes and an octopus MMA event

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

be on the lookout for a "how scottish am i?" sketch in the superego season 5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New episode tomorrow. There’s been speculation that there’s no guest, no engineer and especially no kevin. Just 4 hours of the boys being the boys. I don’t know if that’s true, but it probably is

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, robotam said:

New episode tomorrow. There’s been speculation that there’s no guest, no engineer and especially no kevin. Just 4 hours of the boys being the boys. I don’t know if that’s true, but it probably is

my impression of the boys doing a record without an engineer:

• Like 2

i don't know about you, but when i read the episode's title, i immediately thought the boys were doing a parody of the ESPN show PTI called "pardon for the interruption"

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this