🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 78 — Marine Comedy Bootcamp!

How many comedians are Marines in reserves? The answer is 1: Rob Riggle! Rob joins the Sklars this week and he brings his 'A' game. The man is a Marine, an athlete, a prolific comedian and a perfect guest; press play to find out why! Also on today's show, the Reverend McElvain will educate us on how to properly pronounce Tim Tebow's last name and maybe drop a revelation if he finds the time. Punch a waterfall and leave the fire monsters to the marines!

"Excuse me, I hate to bother you..." but Rob Riggle is awesome!

Love that Department of Eagles song... I haven't heard it in forever because my ears have been full of podcasts.

I just left Randy and Jason's 40th birthday party and started to listen to this episode in the car on my way home. I wish I lived further away...but I'm home now still listening instead of sleeping. Zoom!

• Like 1

I'm also in the camp of really enjoying this episode...even if I do get the picture in my head of Riggle mixed up with Henry Rollins sometimes (ain't a thing wrong with that, though....), I really enjoyed hearing about how Riggle got to where he is now & the whole military side of the coin..pretty rad.

Really enjoyed Rob's SNL stories - thanks for having him on the show!

Sign in to follow this