🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 54 Preview - gigi-tastic's 1st pick

25 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I don't mind! When is yours?

Thank you so much! Unless Fister makes a reappearance, I should be next in line.

2 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Thank you so much! Unless Fister makes a reappearance, I should be next in line.

Ah yes I'm totally good for the next one! I hope Fister comes back tho cause I miss him on the boards.

• Like 2

I really love this movie, hopefully I’ll be able to pop in this week!

Cameron, I’m so sorry for your loss. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 10:09 AM, taylorannephoto said:

@Cameron H. I am so so sorry for your loss, my friend. You know my message box is always open if you need someone else in the dead dad club to be a sounding board for any kind of grief! Much love to your family!

@gigi-tastic We are on the same wavelength here and this movie is iconic and I almost watched it on my own literally a couple of weeks ago before I realized it was like 2 am and I had work in the morning lol.

I don't know what it's like to lose a dad but I lost my mom and went through a six year period where someone close or related to me died every year. I second @taylorannephoto that if you ever want to talk to someone about anything I'm here.  I also know that talking about how you're doing constantly can be draining so if you just want to enjoy shifty films that's ok too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1