🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 268 - Adam Conover, Our Close Friend

this was a great episode

I saw recently on instagram that Sean was playing the game Codenames. Thats a really good game!! If you like Codenames, there is a similar game called Decrypto that's also great, especially if you have a group that has played Codenames a lot and loves it. It's also less than 20 US bucks. I was able to play it for the first time by bringing it to Thanksgiving and the family had a ball with it.

• Like 6

Look, I don’t know codenames, decrypto or your family, but they all sound very nice. Do you know what else sounds very nice? I do. it’s this episode. If anyone hasn’t listened to it, I’d say go ahead and do so.

• Like 6

Does Adam even watch his own show? The boys pretty much schooled the shizz outta him. Does this mean Sean and Hayes own adam's show now? No give backs? great ep.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, robotam said:

Look, I don’t know codenames, decrypto or your family, but they all sound very nice. Do you know what else sounds very nice? I do.

seems a bit vain, but who am i to argue?

• Like 5

😖 (don’t know if there’s a “whoops” emoji, so used this wee guy).

also Adam kept calling this an interview. I prefer to think of the podcast as two best friends shooting the shit with there famous or funny pals. If it was a more traditional interview it would have been nice for them to bring up the fact that Eve is the one who ruins everything by listening to the mean snake.

• Like 3

I know one thing Adam can’t ruin-  Hollywood Handbook- another great episode

• Like 5

Remember on the very first episode when they called the man Mr. Schmidt? 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh man, Jake Johnson was having none

8 hours ago, Foltaire said:

Remember on the very first episode when they called the man Mr. Schmidt? 

:lol:

of their shenanigans. Imma go restart the whole backlogue again

• Like 2

Also this pro version was v funny. Brett was on fire, Kevin was being quite big for his britches, only thing missing was Bosch doing a huge squeaky

• Like 4

Apparently, the boys have been banned at the last minute from doing an episode entitled Carl Tart, Our Flagrant Friend. They will need to do an emergency record that they haven’t prepared for. So there WILL be a popcorn gallery. They won’t even find out the guest (Brian Huskey) until they walk in the studio. So send in your questions ASAP.

• Like 3

Everyone else:you are lying. The boys are at pcast 

me: pcast is a shite name.

merry Christmas everyone. 

• Like 3

hi brian, first time fan, first time caller. i got just one question for you: who are you and are you who you wanted to be when you were young (as that one song by the killers goes)?

• Like 1

Just got an Uber ride from a guy named widger.  Smooth jazz and piss poor conversation.  Corney ass ride.  

• Like 1

Adam Conover

is helpless against the boys

and their ruinsing

-a haiku

• Like 1

I was in the TSA line at the airport and I resounded the boys' commentary that, "you didn't ruins that enough buddy."  They're still removing my shoes even though Adam proved they haven't stopped shit.

• Like 1

this is adam's wife by the way.  after watching this i adore her although i have a wife of my own and honestly, i've never been into collecting anything.

• Like 1